FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo
    Posted: September 03 2007 at 9:57pm
Like the title says. Dudes like Cash done inspired me. This is for them dudes out there that want to improve in all those areas. Sign up and we sho improve together. We gonna make that Cash. We gonna lose that weight. We gonna get them hoes jocking on our d**ks. We gonna do that and more. This about enriching your life point blank, ya dig? And to keep this on topic we gonna improve them waves to my dudes. Its about being the best you that you can be. No clowning but you will get ridden until it clicks if thats what it takes. So before I fine tune everything, whos with me?

Edited by Davo - September 03 2007 at 11:13pm
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Tlewis69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlewis69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:40pm

im down wit you skrilla

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 11:06pm
I'm definitely down. I'm focussing on bodybuilding a the moment!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 12:36am
^^ Cash im on that same movement. I cut out that Mcdonalds ,chinese, pizza ..you get the point. Been on that workout grind as well.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 5:31am
I been on skrilla I have a body building show in April
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:30am
Im down. Just joined powerlifting club at school.
My spins are comin back too(tryin to find camera!!)
To spin or not to spin...

clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:41am
yep im in 2 nuccas
PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 4:18pm
count me in. tryna to get my waves poppin. and did u mention finance? lol, my broke ass could always use more money.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 4:21pm
Aight so while I get this all set up I want you guys to state your aspirations for this.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 4:46pm
i got u my nig
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 4:55pm
I'm down
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 7:49pm
I'm down, too. My reason for joining this movement is the way i was treated in elementary school. I was the dude to make fun of. I was fat, had a nappy afro, wore big glasses, and was annoying. But the summer before middle school all that changed. Cut my hair and tried to wave for a minute (but now i'm back on the grind), lost alot of weight, and matured.
So, i was favored by girls and had lots of friends. And i want the same results to happen for high school, college, and any and everything else that follows. You can't get the best if you display the worst or the mediocre, I need to give my best. I know this movement can help me with my goal.

P.S. and i'm tired of being broke, too.

Edited by the gentleman - September 04 2007 at 7:49pm
"Give a man a texturizer kit, he'll have waves for awhile. Give him carrot creme, a durag,wavecap, and brush he'll have waves for the rest of his life"
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 7:57pm
do you have too have some physical problems to join this because I in great shape
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 8:17pm
@ the gentlemen.

That's a great way of seeing things. And to be real, I know how ya feel. You were the overweight and annoying kid that wore glasses and got made fun of and i was the same way except for the fact that i was under weight. lol But all of that changed when i bought Wavebuilder© products. All of a sudden women loved me and guys respected me. LMAO j/k

But seriously, I just got tired of it and slightly switched up my style (along with beating up one of my middle school bullies...I'm not encouraging you to fight, but that A-hole pushed me too far). But overtime, I became the chick magnet that i am today :-D  el oh el

Edited by King Cash - September 04 2007 at 8:34pm

fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 8:54pm
I never really had problems in high school... i was jus that fresh n***a wit waves that no one really knew. People knew my name, and that i could get nasty on the tenor sax, but thas about it! i  neva really had a problem wit females netha... dated every girl who i was interested in(wasnt many) LOL

I have always wanted to get stronger tho. Gettin big is just a show. I wanna be the real deal and be able to back my isht wit muscle!! Im about 5'9 170lbs rite now puttin up like 190lbs tops on the bench. My goal is to be puttin up at least 250 in 6 months and close to 300 in a year.  Dont really care if i get big tho; strength is my goal.Angryarms

As for finance, Im on cadet pay right now, and since my parents aint payin for my college, they get me pretty much whateva i want (SORRY)Shocked

Edited by fresh2def - September 04 2007 at 8:56pm

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 8:59pm

I didn't have problems in High school either. And i was the same way as you. Then i was in a relationship from 11th grade til the day b4 my freshman year in college. I guess that's why i'm so female hungry now (cuz i wasn't with any other chick).

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:09pm
I never had problems in high school I was a reall mello, shy, fresh dude with braids that everyone knew but didnt know. They knew once I played Varsity Basketball. My only problem with the females was I didn't communicate and I hated to listen to what they had to say....you know they love to talk. In high school I had all the freshest sh*t out but never had a job lol LOL.  

Im working on gaining muscle I'm already strong I just need the appearence of it. I'm 6'4 195 now and my goal is to get to 210 maybe 213 by January. As for the waves I'm still brushing I have 2flaws my crown and my leftside. I dont know how to explain it but you know how you feel your waves but its not quite to par with the other side? In other words my leftside doesn't feel like my right.

But count me in on this, and also for those that are in this for fitness the best motivation for that is to hate your body. The minute you look in the mirror and actually like what you see, your motivation falters.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by the gentleman the gentleman wrote:

I'm down, too. My reason for joining this movement is the way i was treated in elementary school. I was the dude to make fun of. I was fat, had a nappy afro, wore big glasses, and was annoying. But the summer before middle school all that changed. Cut my hair and tried to wave for a minute (but now i'm back on the grind), lost alot of weight, and matured.
So, i was favored by girls and had lots of friends. And i want the same results to happen for high school, college, and any and everything else that follows. You can't get the best if you display the worst or the mediocre, I need to give my best. I know this movement can help me with my goal.

P.S. and i'm tired of being broke, too.

I know where you coming from. You want to be that dude. I feel where you coming from. I'll get back to yall with how we gon do this soon. But it'll basically be weekly reports on how you feel and we'll set some guidelines for month to month.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

for those that are in this for fitness the best motivation for that is to hate your body. The minute you look in the mirror and actually like what you see, your motivation falters.

That's exactly what i do.
PS: I'll probably be gettin a cut 2morrow and i'm not really lookin forward to it cuz i've barely been brushing. But Since i signed up for this program, I'mma get back on it

fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:27pm

eh this was a good idea skrilla.

we should post updates and help each other out and give tips until we achieve our goals!

Where we gon post this at tho? Its not exactly a wave topic....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
  Share Topic