FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 42>
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is TOOOOOO far!!

Thats ridiculous and just stupid. He probably has a hard time getting women too...dude is obviously compensating. LOL his head looks like someone plah-doh'ed that sh*t up there LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:18pm

But this is my ideal goal (not huge but good sized and cut up):

This is much better right here, if I can get my chest to look like that ill be good. I als want my thighs/calves to thicken up some too.

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:34pm

Allow me 2 quote myself

Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

I dont wanna b like body builders(dat sh*t look f**ked up).
LOL
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:51pm
el oh el...he looks like a 150 year old turtle without a shell.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 3:53pm
LMAO
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:38pm

Hey need to work on his traps
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:39pm
and lose some body fat
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:47pm
I was scared there for a second I thought I was looking at a wall.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:49pm

How To Build Muscle : The Definitive Guide

Internet & magazines are full of misinformation & myths on how to build muscle. Countless methods promise results some struggle to achieve.

If you don’t get results, you’re using ineffective methods. Which is a shame. Not getting results is the chief reason you end up quitting.

It’s easy to build muscle the natural way. But you have to know how. These 10 tips will help you — How to Build Muscle: The Definitive Guide.

1. Get Stronger.
Strength training builds muscle. The stronger you are, the stronger you’ll look. Check out the Beginner Strength Training Program if you don’t know where to start. It takes 3 x 30 mins a week.

2. Use Free Weights.
Free weights are your best tool to get stronger. Free weights are:

• Efficient. Work more muscles, learn you to balance & control the bar.
  • Safe. Work your body through natural motions, not fixed ones.
  • Versatile. Plenty of exercises with one barbell. Great for home gyms.

Start with an empty barbell to avoid injuries. Add weight gradually. Read articles on exercise technique & get Starting Strength.

3. Train Your Legs.
Don’t lose your time training abs, chest & biceps only. You need to train your whole body, especially the legs. If you could do only one exercise, it would be the Squat.

4. Eat.
Food speeds up recovery & builds muscle. Eat at least your body-weight in lbs x 18 calories. Eat every 3 hours. Eat post workout.

Strength training burns calories. You’ll need to eat more to keep your current body-weight. Never starve yourself to death. Even if you want to build muscle while losing fat.

5. Eat Healthy.
Limit junk food & alcohol consumption to once or twice a week. Eat healthy the rest of the time, you need:

• Vitamins & Minerals. All kind of veggies & fruits.
  • Whole Grain Carbs. Brown rice, bread, pasta, oatmeal.
  • Healthy Fats. Fish oil, saturated fat, flax seeds, olive oil.
  • Fiber. Green veggies, flax seeds, whole grains.

Go for whole food. Use multi-vitamins & fish oil supplements if you want. It doesn’t need to be expensive, you can eat healthy while keeping it cheap.

6. Drink Water.
Strength training causes water loss. Drink water to avoid dehydration & help muscle recovery. One gallon a day will do.

7. Get Protein.
Proteins are the muscle building blocks. You need protein for recovery & to build muscle. Plenty of sources you can choose from:

• Meat. Beef, pork, lamb, deer, buffalo, …
  • Eggs. Eat the yolk, it’s full of vitamins.
  • Poultry. Chicken, turkey, duck, …
  • Fish. Tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel, …
  • Dairy. Milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, …
  • Whey. Not necessary but easy for post workout shakes.

Eat at least 1g protein/body-weight in lbs daily. Feel free to experiment with higher protein intakes.

8. Rest.
Muscles grow after your workout, not during. Give your muscles time to recover & grow.

• Don’t Train Daily. Keep one day rest between two workouts.
  • Sleep. 8 hours of sleep on average should be enough.

9. Plan Ahead.
Career, business, family, friends, hobbies, etc. All will interfere with your goal to build muscle. Plan ahead:

• Free Time. Train early in the morning or directly after work.
  • Prepare. Prepare your food for work, prepare your gym bag.
  • Shop. Go to the grocery store, get the food you need to build muscle.

Build a lifestyle that helps you achieving your goals. Build the exercise habit.

10. Persist.
Don’t believe the hype. It takes time to build muscle. If you’re a beginner: at least 2 months to see serious change. Measure your muscle gains & keep a training log to keep yourself motivated.

The only thing that will prevent you achieving success is you. Persist
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:53pm
Where To Start For Beginners Working Out

I see a lot guys here posting that are new (you could be training for years and still be "new" if you haven't been doing things right) they have weak numbers for the top 3 (Squat,Bench,Deadlift), and they're usually in the 125-180lb range.

Then after seeing there routine and diet posted up is obvious why no progress is being made. So lets get this worked out.

Heres your 11 Week Plan

YOUR ROUTINE

Pick 1, and only 1 they both work, don't make a big deal of it just pick one. Don't alter it, do it just as written.

Option A- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=712752

Option B- thread deleted
Quote:
DAY 1(eg. Monday)
Squats 2 x 5
Squats or Leg Press 1 x 15 (lighter weight)
Good Mornings or Stiff Leg Deadlifts or Sumo Leg Press 2 x 10-15
Glute Ham Raise or Pullthroughs or Hyperextension 2 x 8
Calf Raises 2 x 10

DAY 2(eg. Wednesday)
Incline Press 2 x 5
Dumbbell Press (Flat/Decline) or Dips 2 x 8-10
Shoulder Press 2 x 8-12
Tricep Exercise 2 x 10-15

DAY 3(eg. Friday)
Deadlifts 2 x 5
Row or Chinup/Pulldown 2 x 8
Bicep Curl 2 x 8-10
Forearm Exercise 2 x 10-15

Ok so you've picked the routine you'll be using for the next 8 weeks. But wait didn't i say an 11week plan? Yes, the other 3 weeks will be Max Testing (basically testing your strength to see the progress and allowing your body some deload time).

----------

Your schedule will look like this:

Week 1: Max Testing

Weeks 2 - 5: Routine you selected

Week 6: Max Testing

Weeks 7 - 11: Routine you selected

Week 12: Max Testing

----------

The Max Testing weeks will look like this:

Monday- 3 or 5 rep max Squat (Your working up to a 3rep max or 5rep max, whatever rep range you pick will be the rep range you use for all your max testing weeks) (a max is the most weight you can use for the rep range)

Wednesday - 3 or 5 Rep max Bench Press, then 5rep max Barbell Row

Friday - 3 or 5 rep max Deadlift

Don't know what a particular exercise is? Go here.

Diet

This is very simple. You'll be eating at least 6 meals a day spaced out every 2-3hours. You'll eat 2g of protein x your body weight. You'll get the majority of your protein intake from EGGS and RED MEAT. Protein from carbs(eg pasta, bread, rice) do not count towards your protein total.

Carbs and Fats. This is a tougher one here to cookie cutter everyone to. As a starting point, keep your carb total 40g less than your protein total and your fat total in the 120-155g range. Also cut carbs 3hours before bed.

Make a www.fitday.com account to track this.

MUST READ: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81893

Cardio

For this 11 weeks you'll do low intensity morning cardio (before eating) for 45min walking on the treadmill at around 3mph with a slight 3.0-5.0 incline, 4 days a week

MUST READ: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82328
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 4:56pm
What Every Skinny Guy Should Know Regarding The Opposite Sex

By Pook

Smart, fun, and interesting. So why is it that all the beautiful women always seem out of your grasp?

Why!? You may even be athletic. You can do karate, can run super fast around the track, along with other things. So why does it seem you can get the average to cute girls but the very attractive women seem out of your reach?

What is holding you back is that you are skinny.

“But I like being skinny,” you say. “Look at all those fat people!” Indeed. “Those guys who go to the gym and all are just idiots.”

There was an article in the Atlantic Constitution that said how average women marry skinny guys over big guys. It also said… why am I parroting? Let the article speak for itself:

Quote:
"When women are choosing mates - except for very attractive women -- they're facing a tradeoff of choosing a guy who's very sexy or one who will stick around and treat them well," he added.

It is self-evident that beautiful women end up with the masculine men, in other words, NOT skinny guys like you.

I know… I can hear what the objections you’re saying… because I used to make them. It seemed so ‘jock like’ and is ‘below you’.

I have gained over 50+ pounds of muscle mass. There is a saying that when skinny guys get big, when they look in the mirror, they still see the skinny guy. This is true, as my ‘skinny mind’ hasn’t yet caught up with my body.

Let me tell you of the change of reactions I got from the women:

For your reading pleasure,

Fat Girl = Means a big girl that requires an elephant gun.

Ugly Girl = In the same category as Fat Girl. These girls may not be fat, but it hurts to look at them.

Average Girl = They don’t hurt your eyes, but they aren’t amazing enough to attract your eyes. Average girls are the plain Janes.

Cute Girls = Often, they are innocent average girls whose innocence makes them cute. They are a bit picky about who they end up with as they are inexperienced.

Very Attractive = Great curves, long luscious hair, nice everything. These women know they are very attractive and sometimes narcissistically wear outfits to reflect it.

Very Beautiful = Bombshell. Every guy will notice this girl and stare and gawk. You know one of these women are around by seeing the satellites of boys trying to be ‘friends’ with them. Guys fear these magnificent creatures.

I started out around 155 pounds at 6’3 height. This meant that I was very skinny. I was also considered a nice looking guy. Women loved me being tall.

At this point, I had to deal with a lot of fat chicks hitting on me. These girls were BIG and I wanted nothing to do with them. Ugly girls also would come to me. This was me not doing anything. This was what my body was attracting all alone. If I wanted to get a cuter girl, I had to work for it.

I have problems talking to women, not because I am scared or boring, but because I sense the women think I am ‘below’ them. And the truth is that they do.

I date average women.

Already, things have changed. The fat/ugly women still go for me but they don’t think I’m as easy. They want to enter oneitis with me. The ‘unworthy’ girls category would now all be staring at me. To the beautiful women, I’m just a typical guy. Cute girls now enjoy talking to me.

I still date average women and now some cute women

“You are looking very good,” my older female manager told me. The fat/ugly women no longer hit on me (thank goodness!) and people (out of the blue) are asking why I don’t have a girlfriend. Average girls are beginning to stare.

I date only cute women with some very attractive ones mixed in.

Average girls are now hitting on me. Very attractive women are checking me out. At this stage, every woman is happy to talk to me. They all secretly wonder if I’m gay.

I date more very attractive women but still have the cute ones.

OK, when you don’t have a girlfriend at this stage, the ladies will whisper, “Is he gay?” all the time. One girl got bold about it and asked me point blankly, “Pook, you are cute and all. So why don’t you have a girlfriend?” I was stunned by her bluntness (rare among women).

Average women consider me out of their league. Cute ones try to become my ‘friend’.
I date only very attractive women. Beautiful women are still a bit of an anomalie.

When you get to this stage, something very strange happens. All the attention and staring women gave you is gone (mostly). Ugly/Fat women will despise you as will the average women. Most girls will be scared of you (cute girls, very attractive girls)

Let me give you some examples. One Very Beautiful girl was in several of my classes. I start talking to her and she has plenty of time to leave. But she doesn’t… she stays to keep talking to me. The girls now notice me, but are a bit scared to talk and act around me.

One cute girl is like a leech to me in one of my classes. She must sit right next to me, must ‘borrow my notes’, must talk to me 20 minutes after class everyday…

One Very Beautiful woman was a fitness instructor at my gym (think ‘well muscled’ with nice strong legs (those strong thighs come in handy with her dealings with the Pook-man!)). Every time I saw this girl, she always had a ‘satellite’ boy around her. Who does she end up with? Me.

Or the ultimate example: there was a girl I was in oneitis that drove me to this webpage. As I got bigger, her reactions to me changed as well. At 155, I was ‘average’. At 175, she knew something was up. I got her at 195.

Now I date some Very Attractive women but most are Very Beautiful Women.

I know many of you guys are saying the same thing, “I get beautiful women too and I am skinny!” But the thing is, all these examples here is based on attraction on the body alone. I am NOT working to get these women. My body is doing 99% of the attracting. I can just be a statue and get a response. (But of course, you have to take action. This is based on doing zilch.)

Rather than work hard to get one woman, why not work hard on yourself and get all the women? I don’t work hard to get women, I work hard on my dreams which gets the women automatically.

Like the article says on top, only the extremely beautiful women will risk being with a hunk like you. If you want a girl with a great body, you ought to work on your own body.

Coming from a skinny guy, being big is a totally different world. The worst thing is finding out how people really viewed the old you. People now openly insult my past skinny self and it hurts. It hurts because I never knew they had thought that way of me. Clothes no longer hang on my body properly, but I look terrific naked (I am saying this for the mental imagery of our lovely lady readers).

Big guys are allowed to get away with more things. I allowed to be cruder, to be bolder, to take advantage of women more (I’m serious!), and so on. You can also be stupid as well. My biggest problem is women only wanting me for sex (no, this is not a joke. Yes, it is a problem). You try to find a girl that fits your life and all she is interested in is your body! It is like getting rich and putting up with gold diggers.

So how do you go from being skinny guy to brawny guy? There is a lot of information on the Internet. Diesel’s Guide to Bulking Up threads in the Health Forum is a start. For myself, I used Anthony Ellis’s program. 30lbs in 3 months, no joke. Though, for most people beginning, it will be like 30lbs in 4-5 months. The big problem with fitness is that there are so many different opinions. Many of them are wrong and will waste your time (including trainers). What I loved about Ellis’s program was that it cut all the hype and came up with very in-depth information. It works.

However, the risk with body building is that it can turn into a highly narcissist womb. I often think the mirrors in the gyms are not so much to perfect the form, but to perfect the ego. The risk is that you will try to become perfect and we all know that perfect is boring.

Now for a note to the skinny guys who are successful with women. They will, no doubt, post replies to challenge the relevancy of this post. Know that the central… thrust… of the post is not a bettering of image. It is an increase of testosterone. If you are naturally skinny, and are at a higher muscle mass, your body will continually be at a high state of testosterone building and rebuilding muscle mass just to stay the same. High rates of testosterone affects not only your actions, I believe women can sniff it out. So take a guy, stuffed with testosterone, and push him into a room full of lovely young ladies. He doesn’t speak a word. He won’t have to. The women will go to him automatically.

Such is the power of testosterone. Such is the power of sexuality.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 4:04pm
Here's some motivation!!  Its a 44 page thread where people have posted their b4 and after pics (mostly from skinny to fit).
Check it out:

Edited by King Cash - September 29 2007 at 4:05pm

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 4:14pm
Here are some examples:

From a lil flabby to fit:

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 4:39pm
Mucho motiviation Cash.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 5:21pm
that's the website i joined. I mostly read stuff in the Teen Body building section (mostly people from 18-20). Learning a lot!!

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 5:31pm
I joined yesterday. I havent read much tho. I'll get 2 readin 2nite
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 6:49pm
its a real good read but readng is only half the battle though. I just stocked up on duck, chicken, turkey, & lamb im Od'n this week.

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 8:01pm
Where exactly do you cop duck at. I only see it around at holiday times. Best meat ever.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 8:11pm
I never had it.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 8:26pm
There was this chinese spot my mom used to love that would serve this bomb ass peking duck.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 42>
  Share Topic