Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 42>
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:50pm
I make mines with the powder and instead of adding water I add milk.

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by .360 cal .360 cal wrote:

Multi-vitamins are a must have....I would not suggest shopping at gnc because their products are overpriced and you can find products that work just as well if not better than those gnc products for way less....Cash how much you pay for your protein???   I would also suggest that you take a protein shke first thing in the morning upon waking...this is to get your body out of its catabolic state(tissue breakdown)....an hour later eat breakfast(eggs and oatmeal)....after you work out drink another shake as soon as possible no later than hour though.....eat again an hour later...before you go to sleep at night drink another shake to hold off catabolism(tissue breakdown).....and to give your body the aminos it needs to grow while you're sleep...your body doesn't grow in the gym...it grows while you sleep...the trick isn't just what you eat....but when....drinking three shakes at the times I suggested will help you acheive your goals more quickly....also eat three whole meals....breakfast, lunch, dinner....and a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich is good for a snack in between....also ivest in some creatine....if you can find a product with CEE(creatine ethyl ester) that will give you faster results.....

I wouldn't recommend creatine. Studies show that it could effect the liver and that you will gain 30 lb in a month but 20lb will be of water. Once your off you will lose those 20lb
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:01pm
My bro made some KILLA asss shakes...Hed buy frozen fruits...like walnuts and crush em up and some other sh*t and blend it with some whey protein DAT sh*t WAS FIRE.

If I need to make a shake..since i aint talented like him, I would go buy me some strawberry ice cream, whipped cream and some milk...a lil milk 2 scoops of ice cream...some of that protein...blend...MMMMMMMM trust me thats how i used to make shakes!
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:08pm
Where i'm at right now.

I want to improve the roundness of my shoulders cause i had did to much work on the triceps now they outdo my shoulders.

I plan on reaching my goal in a year or two

I'll post updates as i go on

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:13pm
You need to do lateral raises and shoulder presses to develope that roundness in the shoulders. Excercises that also involve using shoulders Dumbell curls, Bench press(widen the grip) , pushups(widen the arms), deadlifts.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:13pm
It looks like you have horrible posture because of your shoulders and how they hang. I'm so happy I always had high ass shoulder pad like shoulders.
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Multi-vitamins are a must have....I would not suggest shopping at gnc because their products are overpriced and you can find products that work just as well if not better than those gnc products for way less....Cash how much you pay for your protein???   I would also suggest that you take a protein shke first thing in the morning upon waking...this is to get your body out of its catabolic state(tissue breakdown)....an hour later eat breakfast(eggs and oatmeal)....after you work out drink another shake as soon as possible no later than hour though.....eat again an hour later...before you go to sleep at night drink another shake to hold off catabolism(tissue breakdown).....and to give your body the aminos it needs to grow while you're sleep...your body doesn't grow in the gym...it grows while you sleep...the trick isn't just what you eat....but when....drinking three shakes at the times I suggested will help you acheive your goals more quickly....also eat three whole meals....breakfast, lunch, dinner....and a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich is good for a snack in between....also ivest in some creatine....if you can find a product with CEE(creatine ethyl ester) that will give you faster results.....

I wouldn't recommend creatine. Studies show that it could effect the liver and that you will gain 30 lb in a month but 20lb will be of water. Once your off you will lose those 20lb

Theres been studies back and forth on Creatine. I'm pro creatine but it all
 depends on how far you as a person are willing to go.
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

My bro made some KILLA asss shakes...Hed buy frozen fruits...like walnuts and crush em up and some other sh*t and blend it with some whey protein DAT sh*t WAS FIRE.

If I need to make a shake..since i aint talented like him, I would go buy me some strawberry ice cream, whipped cream and some milk...a lil milk 2 scoops of ice cream...some of that protein...blend...MMMMMMMM trust me thats how i used to make shakes!

Walnuts my good sir are not a fruit.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:17pm
@ skrilla i thought it was the posture also until i went to the physicist and he said i have a joint on my shoulders that "pop" low as i relax my shoulders which creats that bad posture look
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:17pm
Who's in favor of making this a permanant sticky for the off topics section.

Waves(2001-Present)
lil_thizz_09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_thizz_09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:26pm
i
[IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/mqmckelvy/000_0758.jpg" />[IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/mqmckelvy/000_0760.jpg" />
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

It looks like you have horrible posture because of your shoulders and how they hang. I'm so happy I always had high ass shoulder pad like shoulders.
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Theres been studies back and forth on Creatine. I'm pro creatine but it all
 depends on how far you as a person are willing to go.
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Walnuts my good sir are not a fruit.

Well I refuse to take it. I consider it like using kits.
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Who's in favor of making this a permanant sticky for the off topics section.

I would like that. Sticky #1. We moving on up.
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

@ skrilla i thought it was the posture also until i went to the physicist and he said i have a joint on my shoulders that "pop" low as i relax my shoulders which creats that bad posture look

Mine pops when I put my arm up level to my shoulders. I can't bend my arm without it popping.  I always figured it was because I fell off the jungle gym when I was little. That was the first time I remember hearing it anyway.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 6:30pm
Yeah this has nothing to do with waves so this should most def. be a sticky for the off-topics.

Waves(2001-Present)
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 6:42pm

@ meji

i used to take whey protein for about a week or so
and the first 2 days i mixed that sh*t with water
and it tasted pretty bad
then on the first day
i didnt mix it to good
so i was drinking chunks of it and felt like throwin up
but i kept chuggin after the first half of it haha
then i started usin milk
and milk was good as hell with it
i had that double chocolate whey protein
i was actually pretty happy to drink it after i worked out haha
but i stopepd takin whey protein
and all that stuff
and just stuck to working out
and for all u dudes thats gonna take whey protein
u better workout hard as hell before u take it though
cause if u dont workout before u take it
its just gonna turn into fat

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 6:45pm
i know walnits are not a fruit u just dont read the way i think thats all
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 6:46pm
20 bucks for 5 minutes of your time please. Anyone anyone?
.360 cal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .360 cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:08pm
Ey if you guys have a costco near you....you can get protein for $20..6lbs...That should last you over a month taking 3 shakes a day even.....as far as creatine..I have been taking creatine on and off for years...no adverse affect for me....the reason I recommend creatine is because it will help you gain strength...if your diet is right more strength usually equates to more muscle....say you gain 10lbs form creatine 7 of that water...when you stop taking it you lose 7lbs and keep the 3lbs of muscle you gained....without creatine you may have only gained 1 pound total....this is between4-6 weeks....what would you rather have 3lbs gain in 4 weeks or 1lb gain?  Also the creatine is good for motivation...when your strength goes up and physique changes right before your eyes it will encourage you to keep going....but if you work out for weeks upon weeks and not see any difference in how you look or how strong you feel...you may become discouraged...like working at a job and them not paying you week after week....eventually you're going to stop showing up....

Edited by .360 cal - September 10 2007 at 7:10pm
lil_thizz_09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_thizz_09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:18pm
hmm thats a great way to look at it thx i mite start tryin it
[IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/mqmckelvy/000_0758.jpg" />[IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/mqmckelvy/000_0760.jpg" />
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:36pm
yeah great idea to make it a sticky
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:40pm
Word and I stickied it in off-topics since this isn't about waves and it's very useful for other purposes and .360cal knows his shyt about fitness he should get his personal trainer certificate if he doesn't already have one. I'm a certified personal trainer but since I'm in the Coast Guard I haven't been able to actually apply it so my knowledge isn't as sharp as I need it to be.

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:43pm
well I can help out I'm has fit as I need to be for baseball
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 42>
  Share Topic