FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 42>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Well I refuse to take it. I consider it like using kits.

I have to dissagree with ya on that one bruh...I don't know much about whey protein yet but from what i've learned, this is my conclusion (i'll compare it with brushing):

Lifting Weights= Brushing

Whey Protein= Products (CC, doo grow, Pink lotion, etc)

Steriods=  Kits/ texturizers

Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

i used to take whey protein for about a week or so
and the first 2 days i mixed that sh*t with water
and it tasted pretty bad
then on the first day
i didnt mix it to good
so i was drinking chunks of it and felt like throwin up
but i kept chuggin after the first half of it haha
then i started usin milk
and milk was good as hell with it

For real...I just got in from the gym and drank it with milk and its a lot better (still taste a lil funny tho but its bearable)!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I have to dissagree with ya on that one bruh...I don't know much about whey protein yet but from what i've learned, this is my conclusion (i'll compare it with brushing):

Excellent analogy Cash especially Steroids=Kits/texturizers . Steroids has long term negative effects on the body and kits do the same to your hair. And I have always mixed Whey Protein with Milk it taste like stirred crap with water.

Waves(2001-Present)
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 10:58pm
Steroids lol. Lets talk about money, besides a job how do yall get yours? Any business plans in the future etc...etc..lets hear it!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 11:24pm
In the future 2 maybe 3 years I plan on opening up a clothing store like Dr.Jays or Jimmy Jazz something like that.

Waves(2001-Present)
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 1:22am

I was against it as well @ Gristyle but imma give it a try (whey protein). Cash how much did it run you...cause im gonna go to GNC after work tomorrow

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:23am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

In the future 2 maybe 3 years I plan on opening up a clothing store like Dr.Jays or Jimmy Jazz something like that.

Basically. I planned on doing something like that since I was like 12. Start my own boutique (sounds so homo) or something. But right now I'm not getting any. I used to sell bootleg CDs.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:54am
Yeah I been saving my money and if I win a big bet or two then I just have to find a business partner and then you can call me CEO lol!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 10:22am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

I was against it as well @ Gristyle but imma give it a try (whey protein). Cash how much did it run you...cause im gonna go to GNC after work tomorrow

I don't recommend going to GNC cuz they over price their products (i just got lucky because the worker let me use his Gold member card). But it depends on the size that u get...they can cost anywhere from $25-$45+

@ Meji

But in the future i plan on getting my Realtor license and invest in stocks

Edited by King Cash - September 11 2007 at 10:26am

shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 12:43pm

post something with an artist spitting over your beats KC 
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

i used to take whey protein for about a week or so
and the first 2 days i mixed that sh*t with water
and it tasted pretty bad
then on the first day
i didnt mix it to good
so i was drinking chunks of it and felt like throwin up
but i kept chuggin after the first half of it haha
then i started usin milk
and milk was good as hell with it

For real...I just got in from the gym and drank it with milk and its a lot better (still taste a lil funny tho but its bearable)!

You just chopped off the whole conversation cash. I am pro-protein but I am against creatine because of the health issues. And you already know I'm for weight training.
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 1:29pm
Also just don't look into whey protein try to get protein with vitamin and time release
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 3:10pm
In the future I plan on being a Pro baseball player
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 4:07pm

Also just don't look into whey protein try to get protein with vitamin and time release

Agreed. I never really used vitamins and proteins for body building though. More to help with an illness I have.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by shawn don shawn don wrote:

post something with an artist spitting over your beats KC 

Its the 18th track on the page called "I sell for my money":

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 9:24pm
I dont really recommend the creatine but w/e floats your boat.It's just a big energy burst that doesn't last long.

The best NATURAL way that my sister's ex told me way back when was to eat rice and beans a lot of water.And just pump weight. 20 minutes a day every other day.Not only is the meal tasty but its full of carbs, and protein.

P.S. If you can get some hispanics to make that good rice and beans for you.You'll be set for your meals.(No offense.........if any)

Edited by Gvyll - September 11 2007 at 9:33pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 9:57pm
Gvyll know that African way...That will put on some weight for real. Man Yall I plan on being an E tycoon my dads gonna fund me with my first thousand dollars in a month or two and in the meanwhile I'll be doing the trade business and making money...If you check my sig thats only 2 of the offers I'm doing right now!

I just completed another one made 19+ profit took 20 minutes :) Now I have youripodtouch4free.com available if anyone wants to get paid LOL

Edited by Meji - September 11 2007 at 10:02pm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 2:53am
Ayo put lotion on your elbows. Ya'll might think I'm playing but I'm dead serious. 
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 10:11am
    Duh ashy elbows is a no to f**k no!!!
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 11:52am
UPDATE: Last week Wednesday September 5 I weighed 194. As of today I weigh 198.
If yall trying to increase the size of your wrists try some reverse curls...them sh*ts had me drained today Dead
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 5:31pm
I'm in the midst of THINKIN about raising money to open my own ebay store...I need to find an electronics wholesale? Any Ideas?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 42>
  Share Topic