Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wearable Shoe Tree!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BOX-FReSH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOX-FReSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wearable Shoe Tree!
    Posted: September 05 2007 at 5:44pm
INTRODUCING the first *patented*  "Wearable Shoe Tree" to hit the market!

IF YOU DONT LIKE CREASES IN YOUR KICKS..... THESE ARE A MUST HAVE!

Edited by Administrator - June 21 2012 at 5:19pm
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:37pm
i got sumthin like that from finishline.it work nice
BOX-FReSH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOX-FReSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 9:24pm
These are different! These are wearable shoe trees!! You dont glue it to the top of your toe box. This new patented design insert allows the user to Not only interchange between sneakers but also acts as a shoe tree so when you get home you dont have to stuff your kicks. The other inserts on the market DO NOT act like a shoe tree and they are supposed to work when you put your foot inside the sneaker. Not to mention theye are very uncomfortable due to the thickness and not only that.....They dont even work! They creases themselvs making you have to go buy more. Now, the Wearable Shoe Trees are made of plastic and mold to the entire front portion of your sneaker! You can also wash them.... try doing that with the ones at finish line.
I guess you would have to try these to know what is better but its your call!

Edited by BOX-FReSH - September 11 2007 at 9:26pm
*THE FIRST "WEARABLE SHOE TREE" IN THE WORLD!!!
www.boxfreshinserts.com
Federico9m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Federico9m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 3:36pm
i found this way cheaper................

Tired of your kicks creasing after the first couple of wears? Me too!
As a sneaker collector and customizer with 4 + years in the game, I have been trying different methods over the years to find a fool proof way to stop my kicks from creasing.

There is no need to spend money on gel inserts, or items that will immobilize the whole front of your shoe like a clog. The solution is much easier than all of those complicated solutions. First I will show u a picture of the solution, then I will take the time to explain why it works so well. Oh yea, and the best part, ITS FREE!!!!

I CREATED THIS DEVICE SO THAT I COULD ROCK HEAT WITHOUT HAVING CREASES FORM. I WANTED 100% COMFORT, 100% MOBILITY, AND 100% EFFECTIVENESS. THE FOLLOWING TUTORIAL SHOWS YOU HOW TO CREATE A DEVICE THAT MEETS ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS. AGAIN, THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE CULTURE.

Ok so here is the component that prevents creases:

Simple isn’t it? LOL But it works!
Here is what you will need for construction and installation.

Supplies:
1.    Piece of thin semi-rigid plastic this large enough to cut out a shape similar to the toebox of an AF1. (I used an empty canister of protein shake mix)
2.    Elmer’s Craft Bond Multi-purpose spray adhesive. OR double sided tape.
3.    Scissors.

Directions:
1.    Cut out a shape that is just a little larger than the toebox of your AF1’s
2.    Be sure to cut out a notch so the piece can fit on the underside of the toebox and catch the tip of the tongue so it will “lock” into place.
3.    Now for the install! Undo your laces enough so you can get your hand inside the shoe.
4.    Adhere double sided tape to the part of the cutout that will come into contact with the sockliner directly under the toebox. Or spray the same side of the cutout with a thin quick coat of Elmer’s Craft Bond.
5.    Place the cutout inside the shoe and adhere it to the underside of the toebox, being sure to position the notch so it catches just under the flap where the tongue is sewn into the sockliner.
6.    Hold the cutout in place with firm pressure so the glue does its job. If you like, instead of applying pressure by hand, just slip the insert that comes with the shoe back in to force the cutout against the sockliner.
7.    You are done!

Here are some diagrams to help you out.

If you had x-ray vision and looked down at your kicks after the cutout is installed, this is how it would look!

If you were inside of your sneaker, laying with your back on the insole looking up at the toebox, this is how it would look after the install.

Now for a slight tweak for added toe box rigidity!

If you want to be 100000000% sure that the toebox is not going to crease at all, just perform this slight tweak to the cutout and its a wrap!

The "legs" as pictured above will help provide support and rigidity to the toebox while walking without causing u to have to walk different or flat-footed! YOU CAN WALK 100% NORMAL WITH THESE INSTALLED.

here is a picture of the inside of my sneakers with the cutout installed with the support "legs". (my cutout is made of blue plastic in this shoe)

so as u can see, the legs curve with the frontal portion of the sneakers, and rest in the edge where the insole meets the frontal leather. by the "legs" wedging into this portion, it transfers the force from walking across the top of the cutout without the leather creasing.

Now for the results! something I am SURE you have all been anxious to see!

well here are some, check back for more pics.

also here is a short video i made on my cell phone where u can see how the left foot creases and the right foot does not. (left foot WITHOUT cutout, right foot WITH cutout)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59pIyeCeivU

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL OR NEED HELP JUST EMAIL ME [email]CHEF@GOURMETKICKZ.COM[/email]

DUE TO A HIGH REQUEST FOR ME TO MAKE THESE FOR PEOPLE, I HAVE SET UP THIS EMAIL [email]THEDECREASER@GOURMETKICKZ.COM[/email]
JUST SEND AN EMAIL AND U WILL BE IN LINE FOR A LIST OF SAMPLE TESTERS WHO WILL RECEIVE A SAMPLE TO TEST FOR THEMSELVES IN EXCHANGE FOR FEEDBACK. ALL U PAY IS POSTAGE.
THE LIST STARTS TODAY 1/1/07 AND ENDS 2/1/07. EMAIL [email]THEDECREASER@GOURMETKICKZ.COM[/email] TO BE ON THE LIST. U WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATED RESPONCE ON HOW TO GET THE SAMPLE.

THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE SNEAKER CULTURE. I FEEL IT SHOULD BE FREE TO THE WORLD SINCE NIKE IS ALREADY HITTING US OVER THE HEAD FOR HIGH PRICED KICKS. NO NEED TO WALK LIKE A CHICK IN HEELS OR WALK LIKE A DUCK, JUST INSTALL AND GO ON ABOUT UR BIZ!!!

----------------------------From uptowns1.net............its a movement

Edited by Federico9m - September 24 2007 at 3:36pm
<url>www.mypsace.com/htownsfinestflippa</url>

BOX-FReSH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOX-FReSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 5:05pm
that looks retarded lol
*THE FIRST "WEARABLE SHOE TREE" IN THE WORLD!!!
www.boxfreshinserts.com
Federico9m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Federico9m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 3:11pm
im just sayin its an alternative...and its free and just as effective
<url>www.mypsace.com/htownsfinestflippa</url>

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic