Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jennys hair sense

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jennys hair sense
    Posted: September 07 2007 at 6:56am
has anyone ever ordered a wig for jennys hair sense. there product looks great in the pictures, but it just dont wanna waste the money and not be satisfied? so any comments on there wigs would be great. thanks all!
LSUFAN1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LSUFAN1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2007 at 9:03am
I ordered one from there back in January. The wig is a good quality for the price; the only problem I had was that my head is really small (20" circ) and the wig was NOT meant to be worn by someone with a smaller than average head. The wig was adjustable, but it didn't adjust that small. I figure it was probably for someone with a 22.5" or 23" circ head. I would probably still be wearing that wig if it had fit properly because I loved the style of the one I ordered. It was a zig zag part brown with highlights in it.
smashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 4:16am
i ordered a wig from them because the prices looked good. so they can be summed up with you get what you pay for.. the wig i bought was a forever young brand wig i like it but you can find them alot cheaper on other websites! and they dont mention anything on the website about being forever young wigs!
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 3:38am

I bought one wig from them, and it was very cute.  It was synthetic, but I like the way they do 2 tone and highlighlighted colors.  I have a medium head and they fit me ok. I feel they are honest vendors.

Celie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:06pm
I have bought many wigs from them over the years.  Never had a problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic