Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Day @ Work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Day @ Work
    Posted: September 10 2007 at 6:00pm
I keep this site on the low for real only my parents no I be on it 
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 11:27am

I really thought about it too, I want too but then Im worried about people's reaction. Somethings are better kept quiet now if he happened to stumble on to the site thats a different story. If anything I would've told him to wavebuilder and from word of mouth he'd hear about HB, 360 vice versa.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 11:22pm
You should have told him about hb
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 2:26pm
lmaohumpie
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 10:56pm

@ 25 Cent. Believe me I was going to but then he started asking too many questions lol

@TSOH. Yea too bad about Da1Nonly but he still motivates me to brush. On a side note, I just figured out how to intertwine my waves together Approve.

I have a bunch of funny ish that goes down at work all the time. I'm gonna start posting more of them on here, its crazy what happens at work sometimes LOL

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 5:00pm
dang LOL you should have helped him out more LOL
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 4:11pm
Wow that sounds weird and at the same time cool. "Respect my 360s!"
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 3:05pm

I think I told yall before that I work at Macys right....well anyways yesterday was a typical 8hour shift except for the fact that it was slow as sh*t. No customers really that will drop my paycheck...I get commision. It was a slow day until about 7pm thats when this sheriff came in. He was there for a good minute just browsing the aisles. This sheriff was a tall black dude about 6'6 or 6'5, Im 6'4 and I felt about 2-3inches shorter than this dude.

What makes this dude funny is that he asked me about my waves, then he started ramblin about him needing to buy DUKE for Men and I was telling him on some real if you want waves you have to brush. He was really taking what I said seriously so I gave him a lot of info. I told him he had to brush his hair a lot in his own desired pattern. He left the store after that. I was surprised that this 47 possibly 51yr old brollic sherrif was interested and I mean really interested in waves.

Funny thing is at about 8:15 he came back and showed me what he bought. Dude bought some Indian Hemp, CC, 3brushes and a hand mirror. He asked me how I should brush, I told him it was up to him but I showed him how I brushed. He stayed there brushing his hair until I closed my registers. I wanted to tell him to leave a long time ago but dude was a sheriff so I let some sh*t slide LOL. I forgot to mention he already had somewhat curly hair and after all that brushing he did he his top formed 4big ass da1nonly size waves real talk.

Well that was my day at work yesterday most times my customers are Mexicans and old dirty white dudes but this was something new lol

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic