Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chamillionaires new Album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chamillionaires new Album
    Posted: September 08 2007 at 10:03pm
sh*ts on Kanye, and 50. Kanyes is nice....But my dawg Chamillionaire...done ripped that whole ish up....I got it but I'm still thinkin about purchasing it.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 10:12pm
No. I'm not a Koopa fan. I've given it a few spins and hes just not my bag.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 10:13pm
chamillionaire is wack
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:29am
Yall n****s is mad wack str8 up dont know what good rap is
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:38am
I didn't hear his new album yet but Im assuming its good. LOL @ the koopa comment. His only flaw doesn't come from his music or lyrics its just that he's so earth-shattering ugly and skinny that he can't get that ......appeal. I liked his first album, I didnt buy it but it was a great album....a couple of songs on there actually made me think.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:39am
hey i like chamillionaire. i love that hip-hop police song. i know u heard his new song "bill collecta" with krazyie bone, meji. i don't like it that much tho, chamillionaire singin on the wack ass hook, but the rest of the song cool.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:40am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

I didn't hear his new album yet but Im assuming its good. LOL @ the koopa comment. His only flaw doesn't come from his music or lyrics its just that he's so earth-shattering ugly and skinny that he can't get that ......appeal. I liked his first album, I didnt buy it but it was a great album....a couple of songs on there actually made me think.

lolabovelolabovelolabove
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:50pm
earth shattering...damn...thats f**ked up. but yeah he sings on a lot of his hooks people think its new but he been doin that
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:54pm
Not my bag of tricks but I may download it. In other news BUY THE DAMN KANYE CD!!!!!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 2:21pm

All i know is Koopa did wreck HIP HOP police wit SlIck RiCK!

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2007 at 9:17pm
Man yall gotta cop this this is the best CD out right now
bevanjenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bevanjenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 11:13am

Experiences you would like to add or decrease traveling advanced will be axiomatic if you attending through the items in your abundance box.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic