Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holly Hunter - Saving Grace?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly Hunter - Saving Grace?
    Posted: September 10 2007 at 10:10pm
OK, is it just me or does she have really bad hair extensions?  At times she even looks like she has the dreaded mullet look.  I really like Holly Hunter and I know that she used to wear extensions all the time.  I can't decide if these look bad on purpose because her character is kinda rough or because they are just bad.

Any comments?  Interesting plot though and Holly is doing a great job IMO.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 12:19pm
Really?? OMG! I like her hair!! I can't stand that show.

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

OK, is it just me or does she have really bad hair extensions?  At times she even looks like she has the dreaded mullet look.  I really like Holly Hunter and I know that she used to wear extensions all the time.  I can't decide if these look bad on purpose because her character is kinda rough or because they are just bad.

Any comments?  Interesting plot though and Holly is doing a great job IMO.
I think her hair looks great.. Well.. except in the scenes when she's getting drunk at home...

I love the show too.. the premise of it, and how the plot is unfolding.. Grace is a MESS, but I could totally see how hanging out with her could be a STITCH -- as long as I had bail money on handLOLLOLLOL..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

Really?? OMG! I like her hair!! I can't stand that show.

Hi Malibu....geez I don't know.  I actually like the show but her hair always looks so ratty on the ends and in a recent episode I thought I saw the dreaded Mullet line.  But I could be hallucinating.    I remember in so many movies she did where her hair was so long that I thought it was extensions but it always looked so good.

Hi Diva....I love the show.  It is so bizarre which makes it fun.  Can you imagine an angel popping in all the time?  Of course if you drank enough like she does, maybe she is just seeing things.  HA HA.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:27pm
I only watched the first episode, I didn't see the mullet-lined show.Cool

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

I only watched the first episode, I didn't see the mullet-lined show.Cool

HA HA.  Well I really noticed the potential mullet line over the last two episodes.  It was really starting to bother me trying to figure out if they were extensions, if they were made to look kinda ratty since she drives a ratty car and dresses a little ratty.  Of course it would not suit her character to have gorgeous perfectly blended extensions with the character she plays.  So maybe they deliberately gave her those extensions?  Who knows......I am just curious. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic