Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kanye West meltdown backstage of VMA's...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 9:01am
Jkid that advert is nice.

I was not aware of Kanye being like that....wow.....well u know they say talented people are TEMPERmental.
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 9:53am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

We all already knew Kanye was a crybaby a talented crybaby at that.

like i said Ye is a lil hoe and u starting to sound like couLd be his hoe

...dude asked me to elaborate and i did so , dont tell me u feel like crying too

Edited by shawn don - September 18 2007 at 9:54am
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

This dude (ShawnDon) is out there. He was angry last year cus he was robbed. If I'm in a basketball game and I get fouled with 1 second left in the game and the ref doesn't call it when its blatant then I'm gonna throw a fit too. I'm passionate about what I do.

dude asked me to elaborate i did so

Like i said Ye is a lil hoe to me sorry if i offended you "skriLLa" and all the co-signing n****s lookin to get cool points   but u starting to sound like u could be his hoe.....or "little brother"

......and i guess if u dont make the team your gonna BURST OUT CRYING TOO?

......and i agree jkid like i said i have always liked Ye's music ALWAYS..but i aint bout t o be running around acting like me and this n**** bonding, hes just another talented fish in a big ass ocean

Edited by shawn don - September 18 2007 at 12:07pm
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 10:31am
Originally posted by shawn don shawn don wrote:

Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

This dude (ShawnDon) is out there. He was angry last year cus he was robbed. If I'm in a basketball game and I get fouled with 1 second left in the game and the ref doesn't call it when its blatant then I'm gonna throw a fit too. I'm passionate about what I do.

dude asked me to elaborate i did so

Like i said Ye is a lil hoe to me sorry if i offended you "skriLLa" and all the co-signing n****s lookin to get cool points  kno but u starting to sound like u could be his hoe.....or "little brother"

......and i guess if u dont make the team your gonna BURST OUT CRYING TOO?

......and i agree jkid like i said i have always liked Ye's music ALWAYS..but i aint bout t o be running around acting like me and this n**** bonding, hes just another talented fish in a big ass ocean

Shawn don, yes I did ask u to elaborate...and you certainly did, quite thuro I might add...........by the way I am not a dude........
I am a sista, lovin hip hop, a hip hop cheerleader...cheerconscientious, mo degreez than a thermometer, intelligent consumer of hip hop,
but, I have said this 100 times and here goes 101....I love Kanye, what he has done,with only a few exceptions, Any hip Hop artist that's honest about Blood Diamonds has my attention...he needs to  learn some self control.....It goes without saying these artists are blood, flesh, and bone none of them are exempt from doin' some dumb ish...
the beat goes on

Edited by Anomis - September 18 2007 at 10:45am
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 11:01am
[

[/QUOTE]

Shawn don, yes I did ask u to elaborate...and you certainly did, quite thuro I might add...........by the way I am not a dude........
I am a sista, lovin hip hop, a hip hop cheerleader...cheerconscientious, mo degreez than a thermometer, intelligent consumer of hip hop,
but, I have said this 100 times and here goes 101....I love Kanye, what he has done,with only a few exceptions, Any hip Hop artist that's honest about Blood Diamonds has my attention...he needs to  learn some self control.....It goes without saying these artists are blood, flesh, and bone none of them are exempt from doin' some dumb ish...
the beat goes on
[/QUOTE]

thats reaL sis Clap

i didnt kno u were a female..but since we are on the kanye topc..how do u feel about him calling all mixed women mutts?

Edited by shawn don - September 18 2007 at 11:10am
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 12:32pm
Kanye is not my G.O.D. ( good orderly direction)
I do not mind answering your question ...
I feel the same way as I feel about Snoop and DMX calling "they n****s" Dogs.  I could sit here and write volumes on that topic alone...a dissertation.....a friggin thesis.....I already knew what kinda party hip hop was when I fell in love.

I am in the minority, in this.
I am forgiving of certain things and not others... I can meter my tolerance 'cording to the situation....that's how I do it....
You may want to read Hip Hop Cheerleader in my Spoken word/  Poetry section of this forum ...thass wassup for sistas that love hip hop as an art form, and not a come up......Wink

Edited by Anomis - September 18 2007 at 2:01pm
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 1:21pm
When did this air?
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 1:29pm
when did what air? Kanye, being mad???...
I caught it on You Tube...after the VMA's
IF that's what you're refering to.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 1:33pm
yeah when was the vma??? was it after his lp dropped?
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 1:46pm
don't quote me but I think the vma happened after
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 1:59pm
a day apart from what I gather...
remember his stuff was rearanged to come out on 9/11
I think the vma's were on the 12th.........
u may have to look it up to be sure
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 4:23pm

I will read it..sounds like it might be interesting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic