Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anja Rubik

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anja Rubik
    Posted: September 14 2007 at 12:26am
Beautiful Polish model.

Brunette...

...blonde...

... and now!

Edited by Dick - September 14 2007 at 3:36am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 12:51am
Better as a brunette.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 1:56am
These pics were taken imediately before and imediately after the haircut:

Edited by Dick - September 14 2007 at 2:09am
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 2:43pm
Too bad the Brunette was better. Blonde was ok but the short blonde made her look skinny.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 5:43pm
Hmm...Twiggy did the same thing 40 years ago.  It made her career!

In this case, I have to say Anja looks better with long and blonde.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 6:00pm
It's tragic that she decided to cut her beautiful long hair off. Anja looked ten times better with long hair. I don't know what she was thinking.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 1:07pm

Even way back in grade school, I was all about girl's hair. I remember all the fuss about Twiggy, and I thought she looked like a mannequin with that horrid haircut. This regrettable chop that Anja received is one of the worst short hairstyles ever. And it was POPULAR once! Dead It takes the focus off even the most beautiful face. If a woman wants no man to notice her, and that's fine with me, *this* cut is *perfect*.  Best, Bob

P.S. Thanks for the photos of this formerly sizzling model.  
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 5:35am
Nice cut, but she was far better long and blonde.
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 2:11pm
Bob, I couldn't agree with you more.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2007 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Even way back in grade school, I was all about girl's hair. I remember all the fuss about Twiggy, and I thought she looked like a mannequin with that horrid haircut. This regrettable chop that Anja received is one of the worst short hairstyles ever. And it was POPULAR once! Dead It takes the focus off even the most beautiful face. If a woman wants no man to notice her, and that's fine with me, *this* cut is *perfect*.  Best, Bob

P.S. Thanks for the photos of this formerly sizzling model.  

I agree, it's not the best hairstyle for Anja. Wich short haircut would be the best for her in your opinion?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2007 at 4:30pm
     Confused Tough one, Dick. I would *never* advise *any* haircut on Anja, but I think that a more standard pixie or feather cut would look mucho better. Brunette, too. Cordially, Bob  
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2007 at 6:38am
Am I the only one that likes it? Apparently so. ....Weird.

Funny you mentioned pixie, because on her website

http://www.anjarubik.com/index_main.htm

there's a couple pics where she is sporting just that (although based on the chronology it must be a wig) that looks even better.

"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2007 at 12:51pm
     Clap Definitely a major improvement, Horse, but.......... never mind! LOL Bob
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2007 at 2:33pm
It seens she cut it a bit more. I think it's better.

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2007 at 7:38pm
I thinks she's wanting to look more like a guy.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 9:40am

If that looks like a guy, then i must be gay.....she's is beautiful!

Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 8:36pm
LOVE the short, short cut. The style in the first pics after she went short, not so much.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 9:20pm
I actually think she looked best as a dark brunette -- the first 2 pictures shared by Dick.  The blonde (no matter what length) washes out against her skin tone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic