Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pimp C Is At It Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pimp C Is At It Again
    Posted: September 19 2007 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

seems like he came from outta know where.

Yeah the shyt he saying was mad random and unneccessary.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 4:34pm

Jamaica I said RODMAN the ball player.....he was a clown hair crazy, sexin Madonna, transexual tendancies but he still played ball (when he wasn't on the bench for fighting)
my point damned start with something.....
he seems to have made making a carrer of acting a friggin fool.....Shocked 

Putts C. is a crabby slap happy scabby.

Fixed.

Years of history...
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 9:56pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 9:26pm
Lol yeah Pimp C says that he is "trill" aka real but he has to know when to speak and when to move in silence.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 8:28pm
Jamaica I said RODMAN the ball player.....he was a clown hair crazy, sexin Madonna, transexual tendancies but he still played ball (when he wasn't on the bench for fighting)
my point damned start with something.....
he seems to be making a carrer of acting a friggin fool.....Shocked 

Putts C. is a crabby slap happy scabby.

Edited by Anomis - September 16 2007 at 8:34pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 7:45pm
^^^^^ LOL   Yeah Redman is just a pothead , Pimp C is messing up other peoples gameplans by informing Feds that they get most of their product out of San Antonio he is "dry-snitching" and doesn't even know it.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 10:49am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Sellin drugs ain't nothin to brag about anyway feds might be peepin his interview and he gon go right back to jail on a conspiracy charge ignorant nig!!!
Y are u reading my mind...
if I know I'm lopsided...I ain't gone tell everybody....
What does the C stand for
Confused?
I wonder does his mama know what he is up to...Atleast when Rodman made a fool of himself he still had skillz.
A pimp is a low lifed parasite.........get a real job!!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 9:56am
Sellin drugs ain't nothin to brag about anyway feds might be peepin his interview and he gon go right back to jail on a conspiracy charge ignorant nig!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 5:08am
what a fool.Wacko
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 12:30am
Quote Have you ever sold drugs?

XXL: Excuse me?

LOL
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 12:29am
XXL: You've conducted some interviews recently that expressed some pretty offensive opinions, but you only apologized for your "Atlanta aint the South" statement. Any other apologies you wanna make?

Quote:
Let me say this: That statement about Russell Simmons had nothing to do with his sexual orientation. It had more to do with a disagreement we had. I don't know if the man likes martians, squirrels or whatever, so I ain't gonna speak on something that I didnt see. It's no gay-bashing with me. It's just...be proud of what you are, instead of hidin in the closet. And if ya boys in the , then dont be tryna with the girls, too, poisoning the ***** population with ya ol dirty .

XXL: So, Pimp C is not a gay-basher?

Quote:
I'm not a gay-basher, because gay people buy my records. Why would I be offended by your sexual preference, unless I'm in the closet? If ya like boys, go get all the boys you want! And whatever you did that you ashamed of, don't do it no more.

XXL: Do you ever feel compassion for Bun B, for being in a group with a man like yourself, who is unfiltered and can be bullheaded in his ways?

Quote:
You've been programmed to think I'm bullheaded. I just know what the is goin on. I know who's a , I know who lettin them girls 'em in the with dildos, I know who really sold dope, I know who didn't. I be in Houston. The only ***** I see goin to the mall by himself is Slim Thug. Other , when I see em, they got bodyguards around 'em. How you gonna be scared of the neighborhood you supposed to be reppin? All them that think they're stars, guess what ? Ain't no stars down here. Only stars is in the sky!

XXL: So, the only Houston rapper you're acknowledging is Slim Thug?

Quote:
I didn't see that! I said, again, the only I see at the mall by himself is Slim Thug. You magazine mutha******s need to have more responsibility for what you write and put your covers. I couldn't get on a Source cover 'til I went to prison. I had to go to prison to get on the cover of yo funky- magazine?

XXL: But, Pimp, you do know this isn't a Source interview, right?

Quote:
I know this aint The Source. I'm riding on them in yo book! So if they wanna give promotion off the negativity, then eat my **** and **** at the same time. Im not talkin to you, but, like, you gotta ask the hard questions. I gotta answer the hard questions in a hard-type manner.

XXL: Anything else would be uncivilized. In your OZONE interview, you referenced rappers lying about their drug rep--specifically, Mr. 17.5, which is Young Jeezy's nickname. Why did you call him out?

Quote:
So that's your opinion? You're basing your opinion that I went after Jeezy cause the same number that he calls himself is the same number I used in my interview?

XXL: Uh, yeah, he's the only person I know that calls himself Mr. 17.5. So yeah, I guess you can say I assumed that's who you were referring to. But was I wrong?

Quote:
First of all, Jeezy is a cold mutha***** with a microphone who, in my opinion, gotta have something in him that's street or somebody street around him that's instillin' something in him. Now that I gave him his compliment, let me go on. Don't single out Jeezy, because he ain't the only one that's kickin numbers that don't match. Have you ever sold drugs?

XXL: Excuse me?

Quote:
Well, you DO know there's no water around Atlanta. So all the drugs in Atlanta either come from Miami or Texas. Ain't no way those prices match up. If work from TX is $15,000 or $16,000 a ki, you gotta pay a mutha***** $2000-$2500 a bird to bring it back to your city. How you gonna sell it for lower than you paid for it? A mutha***** might be cold and go down to San Antonio to buy it straight from the mutha***** that get it across the border for $10,000. But news flash: I know mutha***** ain't comin down here to get it, 'cause we woulda saw ya. See, real don't swap it out. We get ya on the next batch. But Young Jeezy is my brother. I done made records with the . I'm not gonna side with the media against my brother. It's just that these dope prices...it ain't even just the South. Its a bunch of lyin on records. Ya'll ain't gettin it like this on the East Coast, neither. Just stop, cause ya'll know ya'll gotta come get this work from us. Chuuch.

- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic