Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

srry tha other forum doent work for me..p

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: srry tha other forum doent work for me..p
    Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:35pm
this was yesterday my fridays always hype..

so i was out my and my n****s so we went to my cuzins gurls house.....so then we was chillin then we kept hearin sounds but she like thats nutthin and she kept flirtin and sh*t...then we heard da door open...IT WAS HER DAMN PARENTS...so we was haulin ass upstair then we was trapped.....then WE HAD 2 escape but we was packed in tha damn closet like r.kelly......then we decided 2 jump out a 2 story window...SO WES WAS ALL ON S.W.A.T MODE AND sh*t AND WE JUMBED OUT WIT A ROPE ONE BY ONE THEN HER PARENTS CALLED THAT POLICE CUZ THEY WAS HEARIN NOISE....SO THEN THEY CAME IN LIKE MILLISECONDS...SO WE WAZ RUNNIN FROM THEM @ NIGHT....I GOT MY FRESH GEAR ALL RIPPED LYKE I WAS IN AN AFRICAN JUNGLE.......THEN WE HID BEHIND SOME GUYS HOUSE AND CHILLED...SO IT WAS 12:00 @ NIGHT AND WE STILL THERE..HIDDIN FROM THA POLICE THEN WE FINNALLY GOT HOME....I GOT SO MANY INJURYS AND THEN SUMHOW THEY CALLED MY PARENTS....SO U KNOW I WAS LYKE WAT THE f**k....SO NOW IM GROUNDED FOR BOUT 2 MONTHS....GUESS THEY MADE HER CONFESS CUZ I LEFT MY WATCH AND DOORAG THERE.......SO NOW IM SO f**kED.....LOL......IDK HOW THEY GOT MY NUMBER.....THAT WAS MY FRIDAY

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:40pm
moved
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:48pm
Why did you go to your cuzins girls house was your cuzin with you?
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:49pm
yea he was...we was jus messin wit her
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:52pm
why ya run you should have been like we just came to hang out to her parents since your cuz was there don't her parents know your cuz
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 7:53pm

she said she not allowed 2 date...and last time her pops came and threated my cuz....lol...............

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 8:07pm
How old are you? I'm not going in houses unless I got a time schedule on when the folks getting home.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 8:18pm
im 15....ay dis was one gangsta friday tho.........yea i wasnt thinkin on my feet...i was thinkin on my balls
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 10:31pm
how she ain't allowed to date thats pathetic 
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

how she ain't allowed to date thats pathetic 

I'm not "allowed to" either. My moms would freak if she new some of the things I do with girls. There would be blood on the concrete. But like ol dude in Waterboy said "What Mama Don't Know Won't Hurt Her"Evil%20Smile
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 10:47am
LOL okay how old are you willie
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 4:30pm
2 story window hmm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

LOL okay how old are you willie

- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by mutize23 mutize23 wrote:

im 15....

Sounds like you and your pals are still in middle school.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic