Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny McCarthy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenny McCarthy
    Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:09pm
Go to Oprah.com to see pics of today's show with Jenny on it. 
I thought her hair looked awesome - very sexy!
Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like the look.
Better hurry - probably will change the pics
Sorry, couldn't figure a way to copy them.
For the record, I don't watch Oprah - was just flipping through when I caught the gorgeous creature.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 10:48pm
From Oprah's website

Jenny%20talks%20about%20the%20possible%20cause%20of%20autism.

I still like it alot.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 12:04am

She looks great. I don't know what it is about that style, but I love it.

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 12:07am
looks alot shorter  in back perhaps even buzzed in the back
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 7:41am
I caught the show, I don't watch Oprah either, but watched because of Jenny. It looks awesome on her! I couldn't tell if it was buzzed in the back or just scissor cut...but it was alot shorter in the back. At no point though was the back visible from close up...only wide shots. It is a great look on her, and for the record she had this cut before Posh did!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 7:42am
I dunno, it's interesting and different, but not my favorite on her. I've never been a big fan of "edgy" types of cuts like this, which don't allow for versatility and seem only to work when they're perfectly styled. Plus, I think like many "blonde bombshell" actresses, she loses some allure when she cuts it that short. (Watching her play a hot mom in "John Tucker Must Die" with long hair is certainly influencing me here.)

Clearly, though, she likes it, as she'd had it for a little while now and hasn't tired of showing it off. And that's the most important thing, right?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 12:58pm
     A tad too long in front, but the bob is simply flat-out hot on Jenny! Best, Bob Smile
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 1:16pm
This pains me to type this...i agree with Bob. lol

It is a tad too long in the front...i'd like to see her even it up. It reminds me of the Aeon Flux haircut as is now...though i wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin crackers.

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 4:27pm
Looks good on her. I agree the longer is more my taste.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 5:33pm
Any chance someone can get a pic of the back and post it?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 9:21pm
Here's the best I can find.  It's from the side and pretty small but you can see that it's not buzzed.

Jenny%20says%20a%20second%20doctor%20diagnosed%20Evan%20with%20epilepsy.
HAWG
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2007 at 5:52pm
i love that it is longer in front,   thats what makes it so sexy
anyway yes, she did have the cut before posh   buuut my wife had it before both of them Wink since 2004!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lovebobs - September 20 2007 at 5:53pm
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2007 at 10:54pm
Thanks Hawg for the pic.  I still hope to find a better one of the back.  Actually looking for that cut without buzzing.  Hope to encourage my wife into letting her hair grow to that style.  Currently, she has a long pixie (which I like) but thought she might like it longer and I think the cut is very sexy.   Now before some jump on me for trying to make my wife dawn a particular style...I asked her what style she wants (many times) and she says  " I don't know"...she just doesn't like it real short.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2007 at 7:14am
Not to worry lovershorthair. I wouldn't do that to you. I was just thinking that she might just like it short. There are women out there that do like it like that.

Edited by Mike46019 - September 21 2007 at 7:15am
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2007 at 8:52am

She definately doesn't like it short (at least thet is what she tells me)  She has been wearing it shorter for me (she knows I like short hair).  I was hoping to find something she likes but also something that looks stylish. 

Here is what her hair kind of looked like before she went shorter for me.  Personaly, I hate this style (or lack of - hate the tuck behind the ears with a long back - reminds me of a mullet) and she also knew it wasn't great - just didn't know what else to do....

Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 8:43pm
Jenny has always been such a goof. This hairstyle seems more sophisticated. It definitely works for her.

Here is a better photo in profile.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 12:28am
Beautiful woman. Beautiful hairstyle. I'm saving that photo. Thanks.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 1:41am
Jenny is awesome no matter what the style. I love this look on her though.Suddenly she does seem so much more than just a goofy sexy symbol~but a woman who really has it together.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 6:02pm
the back of her hair is fantastic i wish more celebs would consider this cut
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

Here's the best I can find.  It's from the side and pretty small but you can see that it's not buzzed.

Jenny%20says%20a%20second%20doctor%20diagnosed%20Evan%20with%20epilepsy.

This haircut on Jenny makes her body look kinda heavy and above the shoulders like a pinhead.  Not the best look for her.

I fail to see the appeal of these angled bobs.  Just about any other haircut (that leaves the same amount of hair) looks better.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic