Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair in the shower??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
christopher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair in the shower??
    Posted: April 28 2002 at 3:16pm
Hi, I was wondering if its normal to loose hair when you wash your hair? And how much is normal? I have almost a shoulder lenght hair now. I usually wash my hair everyday and I have noticed that if I dont wash it for maybe 2 days there is much more hair lossing. I usually comb my hair in the morning and once again before I step into the shower at night. I have never had long hair before so it“s kind of new to me.
How about you? Do you also loose hair when you wash it?
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2002 at 11:25pm
I lose some hair everyday of the week. My loose hair tends to find homes on people at times lol. Yes it is very normal. Plus you might have to call the plumber once in a while.
dianefromcanada
christopher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2002 at 2:40pm
could please anyone else answer me if they loose hair in the shower? You see I“have never had long hair befor so I dont know how its like...
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 9:26pm
Christopher, calm down. :)
We lose something like 100 hairs a day. It is completely normal. And yes, my husband, angrily, pulls out the wad of hair from the drain every so often which comes from my shoulder length hair as well.
mely View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2002 at 1:11am
when I had long hair I too was alarmed at the hair loss when I washed it. Rest assured, I never went bald and it never even looked thinner. I think it may be more noticable to you now because of the length but I`m sure you lost the same amount when it was short.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic