Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Set It Off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Set It Off
    Posted: September 21 2007 at 9:32pm
Powerful. J.P. Smith, Q. Latifah, Vivica, Blair Underwood, Kimberly Elise. 4 Black young women, fed up, and on the war path all for different reasons. Bank Robbers, with fire power.  Circomestances take a turn, and  sacrafices get made. Dr.Dre demonstrates his acting skills. I laughed, I cried.
Not a bad soundtrack.
SmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by Anomis - September 21 2007 at 9:33pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 3:36pm
I remember this movie and I had this soundtrack I still remember the Bone Thugz-Days Of Our Lives. But this just shows you if you get away with a bank robbery then leave it at that its a bad habit thats hard to get rid of lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:33pm

Moral of the story think the theft through.....

wen u get out roll out...and don,t be buying hookers like Luther, and other foolishness, hit it and quit it, yea I can see it being habit forming too.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2008 at 9:51pm
I love that movie
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 11:50am
I absolutely loved the movie and the soundtrack...to this day when I hear "Missing You," I get a little teary eyed.

BTW, Blair Underwood looks so sexy in this movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic