Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deleted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XoNikchick04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XoNikchick04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deleted
    Posted: September 23 2007 at 1:35pm
deleted

Edited by XoNikchick04 - November 19 2007 at 6:53pm
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 5:11am
by the sounds of it you have to same natural color as me, a toner will defiantly get rid of the yellow that you have now, i find Clairol Born Blonde Ultra Blue works best, its a bleach with a toner in it to get rid of the warm tones. all the best and by the way your hair is really nice!

Edited by Sakeenah - September 27 2007 at 3:37am
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 1:27pm
Maybe u should ask what toner the hairdresser used so u can do it yourself.Good luck!
skydreem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydreem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 3:33pm
XoNikchick04 ,

I like your hair color, if i get close to your hair color i wiil be happy girl..what happend did you bleach your hair?  you looks pretty, nice color!Smile
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:00pm
As you said your natural colour is a dark ash blonde, you could use a hi lift, with an ash tone this will cancell out the yellow brassy tone.

I use Wella 12/1  special blonde with ash tone (hi lift) mixing ratio 120 ml developer at 12% (40 vol)with 1 tube of colour 60ml, On my clients and always comes up a platinum blonde. You can buy them at sally's.

Karen

Can I just add the hi lift colour's are more gentle on your hair than bleach. Therefor causing less damage

Edited by karen s - October 18 2007 at 4:02pm
karen sanderson
skydreem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydreem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:14pm
Karen sStar

omg, you can help me get to platimun blonde or close?? omg i think I'm going to cry of happiness, is my dream since i was a little girl.WinkWinkWink can you tell me which products should I buy, and the steps, if you can.

thank you!SmileWink
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:20pm
 Lol, you will need to tell me what your natural hair colour is and what colour it is now.

Karen

If you can post a pic that would be even better.

Edited by karen s - October 18 2007 at 4:20pm
karen sanderson
skydreem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydreem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:34pm
Karen s,

ShockedShockedShockedShockedomg..i can ot believe it-CryClapClap thank you thank you than you!!!
ok. i will have to take a pic of my hair now. i will post it tomorrow , i use msn mesenger it will be easy to see my hair in the display picture now.

Hate to say this; my natural hair color is dark brownoopsbut i have been color my hair since i was 13 and i'm almost 30 LOL.

karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 5:37pm

If you have been colouring for so long it will make it more difficult for you to go platnium blonde, and you will need to do it in steps. with colour remover and bleaching or hi lift colouror both, Post your pic maybe I can advise you better.

Karen x
karen sanderson
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 10:34am
I like the color it is now. But I can see the brassy tonees for sure. And your lucky your naturally blondish'... much easeir to work with.  think you could do what you suggested. I only use OTC because here you can't purchase proffesional products without being a PRO.
Myself I use ULTRA LIGHT ASH colors to tone my hair... it makes it white/grey color. Ashy.... let us know how it goes for ya... I Love Jenny's hair color. Makes me sick it's so good! LOL

~* Bambi Lee *~
BeachGyaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachGyaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 1:08pm
That is a beautiful color! You'll make a great platinum blonde.
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 7:32pm
Is there a US equivalent to the Wella 12/1 Karen s Suggested or a Clairol Premium creme or Toner equivalent.

I love how wella toner in white lady (T18) worked on Asiabo's hair too if you haven't seen hers yet. 

I am not sure what to use to get to the light yellow phase to then tone out my GOLD/Yellow.

Hope it turns out Beautiful as your color now is already a beautiful color too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic