Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feria Highlights- Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feria Highlights- Opinions
    Posted: May 03 2002 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by anna anna wrote:

don't use it it won't work i've tried it go to a professional

You`ve tried Chestnut Changes? What color is your hair? What happened when you tried it?

By the way, I won`t go to a professional, too expensive. I always highlight my own hair, it works fine. I was just wondering about this product because it is new.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 9:13pm
The reason I don`t want to use a brown haircolor is because it definately will go red. Whereas the highlighter has bleach in it to lighten the hair. I`ve tried both on my hair in the past. I was just curious about this Feria product because it is new & seems different.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 8:32pm
Why not buy a regular box of hair color, in the shade that you want your highlights and then buy a cap and hook and "highlight" that way.
There are many shades of brown out there.
The best thing would be to go to a salon to have it done, but if you don`t mind doing it yourself, then go to Sally`s and get what you need.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 5:50pm
don`t use it it won`t work i`ve tried it go to a professional
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 12:54pm
Has anyone tried the Feria Highlights called Chestnut changes? It is a light brown highlight rather than blonde. I was wondering how it looks on brown hair, does it get reddish?? I was looking for a little less dramatic than blonde.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic