Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feria Highlights- Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feria Highlights- Opinions
    Posted: May 03 2002 at 12:54pm
Has anyone tried the Feria Highlights called Chestnut changes? It is a light brown highlight rather than blonde. I was wondering how it looks on brown hair, does it get reddish?? I was looking for a little less dramatic than blonde.
anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 5:50pm
don`t use it it won`t work i`ve tried it go to a professional
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 8:32pm
Why not buy a regular box of hair color, in the shade that you want your highlights and then buy a cap and hook and "highlight" that way.
There are many shades of brown out there.
The best thing would be to go to a salon to have it done, but if you don`t mind doing it yourself, then go to Sally`s and get what you need.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 9:13pm
The reason I don`t want to use a brown haircolor is because it definately will go red. Whereas the highlighter has bleach in it to lighten the hair. I`ve tried both on my hair in the past. I was just curious about this Feria product because it is new & seems different.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2002 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by anna anna wrote:

don't use it it won't work i've tried it go to a professional

You`ve tried Chestnut Changes? What color is your hair? What happened when you tried it?

By the way, I won`t go to a professional, too expensive. I always highlight my own hair, it works fine. I was just wondering about this product because it is new.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic