Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to grow out a bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 1:26am
Conrad,that is the beauty of pregnancy...alass it is not the pre-natal vitamins that make the hair grow fast,but all the extra hormones and protein the pregnant lady's body is producing.My hair grew super fast when I was pregnant too.Shame that's not an option for me at this time,LOLWacko
I dont think it's too safe to take pre-natal vitamins while not PG because there are extra vitamins in them a non PG person doesnt need and it could POTENTIALLY be dangerous.(for instance,too much iron can be bad)

However,a muti-vitamin does help wonders.

Since I started this thread,I have changed my hairstyle in order for it to grow out easier. I kind of "angled it" in the front.Now I dont have to constantly trim the back to keep the bob shape and can let it grow.

The exercise is great advice.I think you're right that anything that gets the blood circulating will increase circulation in the scalp as well.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 8:53am
Good luck, and munch on thoses vitamins.  My daughter loves the Scooby Doo multi-vitamin!  I understand angled in the back, but how do you angle it in the front?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 5:57pm
I cant really explain it...I'd have to find a picture and post it.
Basicly,it looks kinda layered.The hair is cut at an angle in the front so that it starts out longer and gets shorter as you go up sort of framing the face.
It grows out nicely since the back grows faster.
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 4:56am
Great
that u got it cut, but can we see ur photos

plz....................
We request u to post or paste it here.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 4:09am
I dont have any pics yet of what it looks like at the moment. I'll post an old blonde pic of me so you can get the idea of what I'm saying though.

See how it is long and then gets shorter near the front? Anyways,that is kinda how I cut it now.Except it is much shorter,and not blonde LOL.

Edited by julesyjul88 - December 04 2007 at 4:11am
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 9:02am
Thanks for the clarification!LOL
I get it now!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 7:07pm
I too feel grateful, even as I wait for u to put up ur current photo over here........ Thanks again!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 7:32pm
haha,ok.Glad you guys get itSmile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 9:30am
 too feel grateful, even as I wait for u to put up ur current photo over here........ Thanks again!!!  too feel grateful, even as I wait for u to put up ur current photo over here........ Thanks again!!!  too feel grateful, even as I wait for u to put up ur current photo over here........ Thanks again!!!
                                                                                                                                       I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 9:31am
BUT WE WAIT FOR  UR LATEST PHOTO TO BE PUT UP HERE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 5:38pm
OOOKKK...you might be waiting a long time.Because my camera is broke and with Christmas coming I cannot afford a new one right now.
the pics I have on here are old ones I scanned.
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 9:16pm
i know that i'm coming into this way late but I just wanted to offer some advice from my stylist that I found helpful three years ago when I grew mine our (i'm going back to a crop soon though again). She said to wear shirts without a collar like a dress shirt.  Her theory was that when you wear a collard shirt your hair will hit the collar and start looking messy.  So no collar means that your hair can go all the way down to your shoulders without being interupted.  It sounds silly but it worked for me.
Good luck and when in doubt stick with a smoking hot short cut!
rknoedler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 11:58am
Originally posted by rknoedler rknoedler wrote:

i know that i'm coming into this way late but I just wanted to offer some advice from my stylist that I found helpful three years ago when I grew mine our (i'm going back to a crop soon though again). She said to wear shirts without a collar like a dress shirt.  Her theory was that when you wear a collard shirt your hair will hit the collar and start looking messy.  So no collar means that your hair can go all the way down to your shoulders without being interupted.  It sounds silly but it worked for me.
Good luck and when in doubt stick with a smoking hot short cut!
rknoedler

Ok, and, what about ur pic? Can we see urs?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic