Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The craziest thing yo' pet has done so far

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The craziest thing yo' pet has done so far
    Posted: October 01 2007 at 6:38pm
What is the humdinger to end all humdingers? What zaney thing has your pet done to make you question his, or her sanity?

I'll kick it off:

Beanpie, my Black Cat.
He was still a very small kitty. Just as cute as a button. He was 2 .5 monts old. I took him to pet smart to be weighed, as he was in need of milk, and food, and I wanted to give him adequate portions. So the store clerk took him to the back where the scale was. The scale was huge, big enough for a St. Bernard, but it was calibrated so that it could properly weigh Beanpie. OK, so he was pretty good about that whole chestnut. The drama came when he got off the scale, he got so excited seeing the birdcages, smelling hamsters, and such. so I had to keep him from jumping out of my arms, I rushed to my car. Sat in the front seat with him. He was still antsy, so I turned him loose. Do you know he climbed into my dashboard, from underneath the steering wheel? OMG, I tried to catch him, by his tail, he just kept going. He stayed inside that dashboard for 5 hours, I had to drive home thinking that the mechanics of the steering wheel were ripping him to shreads. Ocassionally, he'd meow. I felt absolutely horrible like I was killing him. I called the fire dept, all they said was "we can smash the dashboard for you" ssppptaaaah! I think not, period.
So I went outside, got upside down in my car feet up to the roof, head underneath the dashboard, and took catnip, and kept spreading, and blowing and shooting it out from a straw into the open space, then he starting playing with the straw, and he must have started feeling the nip coz brother man finally just tumbled out like a little goof. Came into the house, ate had a nice poop, and we never discussed it again.

Edited by Anomis - October 01 2007 at 6:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic