Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taper Fade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taper Fade
    Posted: October 02 2007 at 5:00pm
Aight i wanna cut my own hair but im still kinda scared to do it. I've done it b4 plenty of times, but only bout twice when i had waves. And it was when my waves sucked. I line myself up and thats all.

Problem: Somethin really weird wit my hair at my back hairline is its this sorta like bald spot. Along my hairline theres jus this semi circle of a baldspot. Imagine cutting a quarter in half, putting it at my back hairline, and theres no hair there. Thats wat it looks like.

To get around dis prolem i jus get a taper in the back. i wanna start cuttin my hair but idk how to taper.

Does anybody kno wat my problem is or how to taper, or know of a video of how to do it or anything?
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 7:54pm
Put up the taper bar on the clippers and cut ATG. Make sure to use two mirrors so you don't look stupid. Remember, brush down, trim, brush down, trim.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic