Isabel Lucas Pixie

Post Reply Post Reply
Isabel Lucas Pixie
Direct Link To This Post Hallefan October 29 2013 at 7:19am  Quote Hallefan Quote  Post Reply Reply
Before:

Now:

Edited by Hallefan - October 29 2013 at 7:21am
Direct Link To This Post Klaatu48 October 29 2013 at 8:00am  Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't think it's a bad cut in and of itself, but it does, in my opinion, change her from being a complete bombshell to something else... Definitely still attractive, but more of a college hipster attractive.
Direct Link To This Post trout October 29 2013 at 8:43am  Quote trout Quote  Post Reply Reply
I've got the opposite reaction. Of course she's pretty in the first pic but she stands out and looks so much more confident in the pixie. IMO it is just about the best example I have ever seen of short hair just making someone dramatically more interesting and attractive.

I thought the same thing about Marley Shelton back in the day. With long hair she was pretty but unremarkable. With short hair absolutely intriguing
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey October 29 2013 at 8:47am  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
NEVER heard of her...who is she?
Direct Link To This Post HAWG October 29 2013 at 11:19am  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas October 29 2013 at 12:02pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Wow, she's frighteningly skinny.
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair October 29 2013 at 4:07pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
That was my first thought, fatmoogas...the girl needs to eat (a lot). I thought it was a poorly executed cut, just doesn't do it for me...of course it is hard to get past the skeleton - maybe the long hair hid the bones more (or she got skinnier)
Direct Link To This Post Kramer October 29 2013 at 7:36pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
To quote myself: "What a waste of gorgeous hair."
Direct Link To This Post P-nut gallery October 29 2013 at 11:58pm  Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post Reply Reply
Emma Watson wore it better...years ago
Direct Link To This Post Bob S October 30 2013 at 3:20pm  Quote Bob S Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

Emma Watson wore it better...years ago

I don't think that Emma ever looked nearly as sultry as this woman did with long hair. If I was a fan of Isabel's, I'd be stunned, and not in a good way. Bad cut to boot. Ouch

Edited by Bob S - October 30 2013 at 3:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply