Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Resident Evil:Extinction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resident Evil:Extinction
    Posted: October 04 2007 at 10:00am
It's about Alice a former employee of the Umbrella Corporation as her and her friends battle zombies and other creatures that have now dominated the earth.

Pros: Action filled, Great Sound EFX

Cons: Not based on the video game, the storyline and plot isn't focused it tries to hard to spread between Alice, her friends, and Umbrella Corporation.

Final Cut:Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile (3 out of 5)
               A decent movie it's not bad but it's not exceptional either.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 8:27pm
thanks for the update, yeah I heard it was a lame compared to the first and second one, something like a blood bath, and dumb moves by the major characters......

Edited by Anomis - October 06 2007 at 8:27pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 3:31pm
In my opinion it was better than Apocalypse, it could have been better though and the ending was weird.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:35pm
OMG, yea blood baths don't do too much for me.
dolby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 12:15am
i have seen all the parts of the movie, and These movies are really good...
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2011 at 8:38am
I really like this movie sequel and I ever enjoyed it...
Milla Jovovich has always superb!!

Edited by karenwilliams - May 20 2011 at 8:41am
bleespoorpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleespoorpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2011 at 6:24am
Good movie to watch.
frank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 5:56am
i have seen all its parts and it was the worst of all...
pomelacruise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomelacruise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2011 at 7:14am
I have seen all parts of this movie and i will only said that Milla Jovovich is awesome...
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic