Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

girl wanting to get hair extensions! help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paisleybird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paisleybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: girl wanting to get hair extensions! help!
    Posted: October 04 2007 at 9:52pm
hi there. i am new to this forum and i've been trying to get some advice on hair extensions. my hair is to my shoulders right now and i would really like to get some extensions since i miss my long hair! i would like extensions that go just a little past my breast area. my hair is naturally wavy. but i have no idea where to start or what type of extensions would be best. i was wondering if you guys could fill me in on a few things. is there a certain type of extension that is the healthiest for your hair?

what are the bonded or fusion extensions like?

i've been doing some research on the braid and sew extensions and i was considering getting them but i heard they are very painful and i was just wondering if that was true.

i went around to a few salons to get prices quotes on extensions and the one place i went to told me it is around $100 for the human hair and around $110 for the application(for the braid and sew).

if you guys could help me out, that would be great.. thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic