Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tyrese to play as Gren Lantern and Luke Cage???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tyrese to play as Gren Lantern and Luke Cage???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyrese to play as Gren Lantern and Luke Cage???
    Posted: October 05 2007 at 8:18am
 Tyrese in the Running for Green Lantern Role

As Warner Bros. searches for a worthy group of actors for its highly-anticipated Justice League of America film, there are rumblings that the studio may be considering Tyrese Gibson for the role of Green Lantern.

Mania Movies reports that the singer/actor/rapper is in the running to play the hero, who also goes by the name of John Stewart. For the non-fanboys, Green Lantern is a superhero who possesses a "power ring" that gives the user great control over the physical world as long as the wielder has sufficient willpower and strength to wield it.

The Green Lantern consideration isn’t the first time Gibson’s name has been mentioned in reference to playing a comic book character on the big screen. His name has been attached to play the lead in John Singleton’s film version of Marvel Comic’s Luke Cage character.

As it stands now, Warner Bros. is not confirming any individual casting choices. Instead, the studio is waiting until a full cast has signed on the dotted line before saying anything. One person who won’t be involved in the film is Jessica Biel, who recently turned down the chance to play Wonder Woman. The other big name reported for the film is Ryan Reynolds, who is considered a favorite to play the Flash.

And with that in mind, who do you think will make a good Green Lantern? Although I think Tyrese would be a good fit, I think Jamie Foxx and Derek Luke from Antoine Fisher could also bring it as well. Feel free to offer any suggestions.

Waves(2001-Present)
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 2:19pm
Antoine Fisher.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 4:19pm
Dear god help us all.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 4:48pm
Lorenz Tate is so handsome, but he can be funny too, I think he'd be amazing in tightsdance1, I'd like to see if he has the range to do it.............Tyrese seems more comical though.
Vivica could play wonder woman, but I am sure they could not have the cast that ethnic.

Edited by Anomis - October 05 2007 at 5:59pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 3:41pm
Lol Larenz Tate everytime I hear that name all I think of is Menace II Society, "Those Marks smoked yo gotdamn cousin"

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 6:08pm
@Anomis Vivica would be a horrible choice to cast as wonder woman. First she's not white/passable for greek/amazonian. Second she doesn't have the range for it. Thirdly whats wrong with her boob?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:28pm
afro
I'd be intrested in seeing the full cast when the smoke clears
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 12:05pm
@Skrilla, LOL, you have more faith in Follywood than I do evidentlygreenlantern

Edited by Anomis - October 08 2007 at 12:06pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Thirdly whats wrong with her boob?

What is wrong with it how come I didn't hear about this my reliable information network has a chink in it I'm fixing that A.S.A.P.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 12:20pm

I honestly do not know, hope the sista is ok,

Edited by Anomis - October 09 2007 at 12:28pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 12:54pm
I hope so to and 50 Cent did her durty.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 1:54pm
What did that womenizen, fluke 50 do to her? I know Game had somethin to say...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic