Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need some hair help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PinkLightning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkLightning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some hair help
    Posted: October 05 2007 at 5:53pm
Kay, so I want to get a new hairstyle. Last night I had this incredible idea.. I've decided that it's time for me to try something new with my hair. Instead of going to the barbershop getting the same cut and fade each time. So the plan is that when my hair grows out a bit in a few weeks, I'm going to dramatically change my appearance. I'm going to get green colored contacts which compliments my caramel skin color, and possible some type of hair curls. But here's this thing, I haven't seen many guys with the style I'm going for. I mean I don't want to give off the impression that I want to become feminine because that's far from it. I just want to do something nice for myself since I never do.

So here's the style I'm going for..

So do you think it looks good? And also can any hairstylist do this? Most hair places are used to working with female hair, ya know?

Edited by PinkLightning - October 05 2007 at 5:58pm
nbrickhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nbrickhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2008 at 11:24am
I think that would look really nice. ClapThe curls in this picture look like plucked straw curls. I am currently enrolled in school for hair and I do understand how some people feel about going to the salon. I personnally do not go to the salons I do my own hair as well as others at home. I will post some of my work up in the near future, I am working on a web page now. I like new looks on people and believe that hair is an expression of its own. Be you, be different, be one of a kind!! My boyfriends hair is one of my many creations and he is different. He has a bleached blonde mo-hawk with a black stripe down the middle, a question mark on each side. I'm lovin it!! I recently colored the bleached parts red for his B-Day, now he wants the color back blonde so I am always finding new styles for my clients. Remember always a duplicator never an imatator...Be yourself!!Wink   
kimadam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 7:11am

Straightening the hair is generally completed through a chemical technique that is really similar to one that curls the hair. Such chemicals want to be balanced correctly depending on the hair style.

Edited by Administrator - June 27 2012 at 9:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic