Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELP WITH GETTING 360 SPINNAS FOR STRAIGHT HAIR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP WITH GETTING 360 SPINNAS FOR STRAIGHT HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BenRahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenRahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP WITH GETTING 360 SPINNAS FOR STRAIGHT HAIR
    Posted: October 07 2007 at 11:45pm

WHATS GOOD MY NAME IS BEN RAHIM IM BIRACIAL HALF ITALIAN AND HALF PUERTO RICAN AND CUBAN WITH PIN SRAIGHT HAIR . THE BRUSH AND RAG METH NEVER WORKED FOR ME BEEN TRYING WITH 1 AND A HALF BRUSHING AND POMADE AND IN THE SHOWER FOR 3 MONTHS WITH HAIR LENGTH AT A 4. IF THERES A WAY TO PERM MY HAIR NOT THAT HOMEY THE CLOWN NASTY AZZ PERM BUT A WAVY PERM TO DO THE REVERSE OF WHAT YOU GUYS DO WHEN YOU BRUSH BY PUTTING THE WAVE PATTERN IN MY HAIR THRU A PERM RATHER THAN TEXTURIZING AND KITTING TO LOOSEN THE CURLS I NEED THE CURLS TO EXIST SO I CANT UNCOIL ANYTHING YA DIG....I KNO IF THERES A WILL THERE IS A WAY INSHA'ALLAH. SO IF ANY1 CAN HELP PLEEZE LET ME KNO BUZZIN...CUZ I BEEN TO 10 BLACK SALONS INTHE PAST 2 WEEKS AND THEY TOLD ME TO USE THE SMALLEST COLD WAVE ROLLERS THE RED ONES AND PERM MY sh*t BUT THAT WOULD GIMME THAT GAY CLOWN AFRO NOT SOMETHING IM DIGGIN SO IF U GUYS KNO A WAY HOLLA AT ME PLEEZE....I MEAN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IM GETTING SPINNAS USNG ANY OF UR METHODS CUZ NO. 1 I DONT HAVE THAT TEXTURE OF HAIR AND IVE TRIED MANY TIMES ALREADY...SO WHAT U GUYS MY CALL "CHEATING" BY KITTING OR GETTING A PERM FOR URSELVES IS GETTING AT THE PRIZE 4 ME.....I BASICALLY NEED THE REVERSE OF A RELAXER I DONT NEED MY S*** STRAIGHTER....

Ben Rahim
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 12:20am

Im lost are you talking about a Blowout Kit? Like to make your hair a fro?

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 12:27am
Well wellcome to the site and next time type regularly all them caps bored me 5x while reading it. Start off by keep growing your hair and nonstop brushing....try brushing with a medium and keep on going.

Also try the ChrisDog212 method for straight people hair
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 12:30am
ChrisDog212's Method (For Straight Hair)

Im mixed with white and black, 75% white 25% black
the white has greek and irish in it
the black is just black
my dad = white/irish
mom = black/greek

Just because your fully white doesnt mean you cant get waves

My method

Products:
Indian hemp, lusters pink oil, carrot creme, carrot chlorestorol, and coconut oil

Morning routine:
1. wake up take off durag and brush for a few seconds with a soft brush
2. I add a mix of carrot creme and brush that in
3. I put on my durag until i think its compacted my hair down, i like the compacted

look
4. I take off my durag and brush my hair line back to get it straight because the

waves on my hairline make it crooked

Afternoon routine:
1. I brush my hair a little bit before i take a shower
2. I brush my hair with a soft brush in the shower, sometimes a hard brush when im

deep into wolfing
3. I add carrot chlorestorol to my hair and leave it sitting for a few minutes
4. i do what i normally do when i take a shower while its sitting in my hair
5. I brush the carrot chlorestorol out of my hair then i clean my face with a facial

cleanser(any will do)
6. after i get out of the shower while my hair is damp, i add a mixture of indian hemp

and carrot creme
7. i brush that in with a medium brush and durag, usually i have things to do after i

take a shower so i let it air dry, then i get back to brushing

I use the pink oil sometimes when i feel that my hair is dry and the products im

putting in arent giving it enough moisture, its a great moisturizer and i started

using it when i first started waving (which was a year ago)

Night time:
1. after im done brushing i add some carrot creme, and use king cash's durag method

for the night
i wake up and start my routine again

Brush your hair as much as you can dont slack
Whether you use a soft brush a medium or a hard is all preference to you

People that have straighter hair
its complicated for most of you to get waves, but it all pays out in the end when you

finally do get them.

First atleast post some pics so everyone can see whats going on with your hair, or

send some pics to me and ask me questions ill be glad to help out

When you have straighter hair like this you have to have your hair a lot longer then

most people, dont get a cut thats to low because youll loose the waves you earned
i currently dont know how lot i get a haircut with, but i do know that my barber gets

it right everytime
BUT im guessing that its around a #3

First off you are going to need to wolf for a pretty long period of time to get your

hair long, while your doing this, brush your hair with a soft brush because if your

hair is already straight, why would you want to use a harder brush?

Buy some S curl wave jel activator to assist you to getting waves

Keep us updated with your progress because alot of people here can help you out

You want to keep your hair at a pretty good length

In the shower dont brush your hair until you can clearly see that it can curl up
when that starts happening start brushing your hair with a soft brush

Condition your hair everyday
and you can use some of my method from above to help

its going to be kind of difficult becuase your hair is straight right now
but tough it out and ull get what you put in

If you need any specific questions about straight hair answered pm me ill be more than happy to help you out

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 2:11am
cop u some

or sum

or sum
just about anything dat says wave or curl activator should help you bring out the natural curl in your hair so u could have somthing 2 work with, also just grow hair use h2o and brush, da univeral meth 4 all hair types
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 6:26am
yeah u dont need a perm ya hair looks fine to me in ur AVATAR cause i see waves u just gotta keep brushing....
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 8:43am
BRUSHING IS KEY
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
hurrikanehed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 9:20am
do tha chrisdog like supa said, brush brush brush and persevere...
BenRahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenRahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 11:33am
Basically my dude my hair grows out in loose curls and when wet and gelled it becomes tighter type s curls only when its extremely long. i have a wave in my hair but my hair is still really straight. and i been fingerwaving my hair every day just to train it since i stopped brushin'. i dunno if that means anything. but much luv 4 the advice....
Ben Rahim
BenRahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenRahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 11:38am
Nah my dude i'm talkin about getting a permanant wave done and then just brushing or texturizing immediatly afterwards to put the pattern in. cuz i dont want a curly perm or an afro or s curls i want them spinnas ya dig....so i may have to do the reverse u guys do cuz i fingerwave my hair everyday which is working but its temporary and its training my hair some way ....im looking for something more deep and semi permanant or permanant....my hair has a wave to it and grows in when extremely long in loose curls and when gelled looks like those tight dominican s curls which helped me when i had braids in '02....thanks 4 the love and help tho
Ben Rahim
BenRahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenRahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 11:42am
thanx 4 the advice my dude i truly appreciate it...i may try and train again using chrisdog's method b4 perming my s***.
Ben Rahim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic