Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tangled hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tangled hair
    Posted: March 26 2001 at 4:51pm
Yes, I have definitely used the leave-in conditioners. The advice on the long layers seems to be universal; I ahve subsequently found more comments saying the same thing. I guess its time to grow them out to one line. Thanks, everyone!
Betty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2001 at 11:17am
Yup, layers caused my hair to always get tangled. Now I just keep a few around my face and leave the rest all one length.
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2001 at 4:08pm
have you considered not having layers, layers contribute to tangles.
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Solo35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2001 at 4:06pm
Reply to message: 24.279.1
Have you tried a leave in conditioner? Redken Anti-snap is great, and it would be worth a try.

Good Luck
Lisa
jude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2001 at 7:16pm
I have a problem with my hair often getting easily tangled and stringy. My hair is long (mid-back), straight as a ruler and very fine. It is cut into long layers. I do a permanent color every four weeks, at the roots. Even after brushing, I find that within a half hour the length of my hair become tangled and stringy, not maintaining any fullness.

I see women with straight, moderately thin hair whose hair hands neat and straight, and never appears tangled.

Is there something I can do or use to get my hair smooth and shiny, and remain *mostly* untangled during the day? Or is it just that I`m born with it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic