Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a new haircuttttttt :) :) :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
silent_egg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silent_egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a new haircuttttttt :) :) :)
    Posted: December 02 2007 at 6:16am
hey thanks everyone, I kept the length it doesn't look very different!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 7:26pm
I think you should keep most of the length, looks like gorgeous hair. I remember hating my braces too, trust me, they are SO worth it!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 8:12am
That is why God made chocolate and vanilla!
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 5:39pm
I hate those kind of haircuts, they look so emo meets boyish supermodel.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 3:03pm
Y'all are both welcome!  It is a great website to spend an hour or so browsing.  Good luck with the picks and showing your stylist, if you can, post some before and after picks so we can compare the pick to the cut!

Thanks again, and good luck!
bibe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 2:40pm
Thank you so much, fantastic!!

I've been trying to get my stylist to cut my hair in an extreme angled a-line, and she keeps cutting it only at a slight angle, but I think it's because she doesn't really understand what I want. Now I can show her pictures.
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 11:49am
Fantastic website conrad, lots of fab cuts and colours.Thumbs%20Up
karen sanderson
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 7:53am
Maybe this?

Thats all that i had, the website mentioned has a HUGEMOUNGOUS selectionBig%20smile
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 7:49am
I'm not sure, but this website is where i got it from.  Click on the "short" link to see a HUGE selection of hairstyles similar to this.

If i can find some more that i have saved, i will post them for you, but i suggest that you browse their website b/c there maybe other models there with the cut you are looking for.

Good luck!
bibe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by conrad conrad wrote:

Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread.
Conrad do you happend to have any more pictures of this model? She looks like she has some short bangs which I've never seen on the reverse a-line bobs before.
gojidog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gojidog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 12:41pm
You have such pretty hair! I wouldn't cut it if I were you but that's just me. ;) I'd check out all the sites everyone else has mentioned, that's what I do whenever I want to get my hair cut. - I also look through hairstyles of celebrities whose hair i like. :D
Grace
Goji Dog.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silent_egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 1:15pm
Hey thanks! It's ok i know some German! Yeah I will post the result when I get around to it... Actually I am thinking I won't make a huge change after all....

Edited by silent_egg - October 18 2007 at 1:38pm
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 12:16pm

Try these out, they have several pages of picks, short, medium and long....

Some are in German, so you can click around or go to Babblefish and use the webpage translator....  http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Good luck , and post some picks if you dont mind, we would love to see it!Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silent_egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 6:38am
Thanks everybody! Yeah I looked at that site!
No I didn't want to go very short, nor to dye my hair!!! But thanks everyone!
jjock303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjock303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 9:35pm
well dont go to short..
i recently got mine cut 2 inches below my chin and i hate it..
here is a great website to get some good ideas..
good luck!!

Thank You
*Jessi*
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 4:36pm

Here are some longer hair picks, hope you like.  If you want to, let me know and i will email you the sites!

good luck!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 9:46am
I think she is looking for something a little longer than the blonde pic she posted...remember guys.. not everyone is an angled bob freak!

S Egg - a great smile, which you have, will always out shine braces.  The only poeple that care that you have braces are the same kids that teased you when you first got them. 

forget you have braces and smile - it lifts you whole face and makes you much prettier!

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 9:07am
I think the 2nd pick would be a great haircut to get used to short hair to see if you like it or not.  If you did, then the 3rd pick lets you get funky!  If you want to go full throtle, then the 3rd would be great!

Good luck and let us know if you go for it or not, or if you want somemore suggestions.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 4:31am
I think the style you posted would look good but it will be fairly high maintance.  Also i would keep your natural hair colour and not go blonde.

Like HAWG said the 2nd and 3rd pictures posted by Conrad would look great on you, bring more life into your hair.

When are you thinking of getting it cut?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 9:40pm
I really think that the second and third haircut (same girl) would look great on you.  I also think that it will give you what you're asking for.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic