Bleaching Moustache, Beard & Hair White

Post Reply Post Reply
Bleaching Moustache, Beard & Hair White
Direct Link To This Post banks May 08 2011 at 5:24pm  Quote banks Quote  Post Reply Reply
Greatings! Every year I begin to grow my beard and mustache out in early spring, then just before Thanksgiving I bleach it and my hair white for Christmas. 

The bleaching products I have used in the past all burn my skin & scalp and aside from being painful, when the dead dry skin begins to flake off, it is an awful mess. My beard and moustache is kind of salt & pepper gray, with a little darker shade in the chin & jaw line.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a bleaching product that will give me the white shade that I need without the burn and flaking skin?  Is there a bleach that can be used on the head and on facial hair that doesn't burn?

Any help would be appreciated.
Direct Link To This Post stevieb April 26 2012 at 10:54am  Quote stevieb Quote  Post Reply Reply
Im not a mustache fan. Not because of looks but kissing. When my boyfriend lets his mustache grow and we kiss, I feel like their is a brush between our lips. Don't like the feeling at all. 
 Post Reply Post Reply