Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hip Hop In a Time Capsule

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hip Hop In a Time Capsule
    Posted: October 10 2007 at 3:39pm
What if we had to preserve hip hop in a time capsule?
Say we had to gather the most pertinent, information about this art form, what people, places, and things need to absolutely go into the capsule.

Here are my contributions:

#1.
I would make sure that the hitsory of hip hop was told, thuroughly and drop that in there.

#2.
A detailed list of every female artist who had an album make it to no. 1 on the charts.

#3.
Every single f2f interview Pac ever did.

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 9:48am

#1 New York - it is the place that gave birth to hip-hop.

#2 Nas - Just because he's the street poet.

#3 DJ Premier - Hey Nas needs somebody to make beatz for him whoelse better that can capture true hip-hop sound at it's finest.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 10:17am
Good.

*Elaboration*

my #1, would be formulated by a forum of artists, for collective, accurate representation
1 reputable journalist for h.h. chronilogical order

#2, I do not care about Trina, and she better not be in the capsule, no matter what,
lil kim can slide only b/c of the the company she kept in the 90's, period

Edited by Anomis - October 11 2007 at 10:18am
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 4:57pm
California and united ghettos of the south would have to go in as well as OutKast, Ghostface, Jay Z, Pac, B.I.G., Common and Snoop Dogg's spirits. Somethings gotta keep the future motivated. We also gotta throw in The Backpackers Bible and The BBoy Survival Guide.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 5:53pm
yeah some good choices in that list
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic