Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which shampoo/conditioner should I use?? rop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nikkilici0us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkilici0us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which shampoo/conditioner should I use?? rop
    Posted: October 10 2007 at 5:05pm
Can anyone recc. some professional lines of shampoo and conditioner to keep my color deep, fresh, and healthy looking... and also prolong its life (i mainly use semi and demi perm. color)? Thanks!
Nikki
asiabo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiabo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 12:47am
i was a religious professional-liner too until i started using infusium (colour)ologie. since i like to keep my hair a really white blonde, i have to tone a lot. so the less often i have to, the better! i've used infusium for months and nothing has worked better to keep my bleached hair soft, healthy, and colorful!
Before/After toning with Wella

karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 2:55pm
What colour is your hair?. I can recommend Schwarzkopf Bonacure hairtherapy  color save shampoo & conditioners. If its to tone down unwanted yellow tones I can recommend there silver shampoo. You can buy them a sallys.

Karen
karen sanderson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic