Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting rid of clariol radiance semi color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
godisgood17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godisgood17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting rid of clariol radiance semi color?
    Posted: October 19 2007 at 8:43pm
 im trying to get rid of clariol radiance color semi  that i put in my hair it grabed my hair fastest than permanent dye and wont wash out for some reason permanent dyes fade fastest on my hair than this clariol radiance  any ideas anyone?

Edited by godisgood17 - October 19 2007 at 8:44pm
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 12:44pm
Well, for starters.What color is your hair now?Also what color have u been coloring it?That way I can answer u better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godisgood17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 9:13pm
very very light blonde with dark brown roots  i have been dyeing it really light blonde colors for years.
i put clariol radiance lightest gold beige blonde wasnt happy with it then the next day put clariol radiance ligthest natural blonde clariol radiance covered my roots better than permanent dye

Edited by godisgood17 - October 20 2007 at 9:16pm
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 5:23am

Not sure I understand.Do you want to go lighter or darker? Blonde colors tend to fade fast,so if it's too dark washing a lot may help. If it's too light,you are going to have to dye it darker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godisgood17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 9:35pm
i wanted to going lighter 
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2007 at 3:13pm
So The clairol Radience was too dark? Couple of things you could try.....

1) washing your hair with a harsh shampoo or regular dish washing liquid.Dandruff shampoos are pretty harsh or something like DAWN may strip the darker color out.
2) Get a shampoo meant for blonde hair.Like John Frieda Blonde shampoo in Platnium.These have lemon juice in them and can lighten hair a lot.
3) If none of that works,COLORFIX. Which will strip the color from your hair and you can start over.
4) Using a soap cap,which I beleive is mixing a tiny bit of bleach with shampoo and leaving it only about 5 minutes.(maybe one of the other posters will be able to tell you exactly how to do it)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic