Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

U KNO WE KEEP DAT WHITE GURL!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U KNO WE KEEP DAT WHITE GURL!!
    Posted: October 20 2007 at 8:25pm
MY NEW GIRLS WHITE AND DOWN TO THA FULLEST

NE YALL BE PULLIN WHITE GURLS OR GURLS OUTSIDE YA RACE??
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 8:56pm
I never messed with a snowflake
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 10:49pm
I never messed with a white girl (nothing wrong with ee) but i've messed with a girl from damn near every hispanic country.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 10:56pm
well i dont have 1 at the moment but many dudes switchin to the light lol
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:40am
lol @ snowflake. i've f**ked with a couple hispanic chicks before, i just got a thing for them latinas, don't tell my chick that lol. wanted to hook up with one, but she was way too big a flirt to settle down so i just f**ked around with her and let her do her thing. i never really had a black chick, although this one black girl (good friend of mine til this day) i always found attractive as hell head to toe. wanted to get with her but never happened. i always used to use "ever been with a white boy/gringo/cracka/etc. before?" line on chicks outside my race lol. but anywho, i'm settled down with my chick now and i'm in frickin love. 2 yrs and 1 month strong! yah she white, wouldn'ta mattered what color she was tho, that's my baby.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:55am
White chicks down here got that Black Boy Fever. Sucks for us mixed or light boys. I swear I've never seen chicks trip over them Blackstreet ass n****s that hard in my life. Yall still ain't making a comeback though.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:57am
Caramel ALL DAY!!!!!
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:00am
Sure...
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:01am
^ good for you fam          Only white meat I mess with is chicken & turkey. Closest I came was getting jurked and that was on a basketball tournament in Europe for a month and I was dying for p***y. So the fact that she was white didn't matter to me.

I stick with blacks/spanish chicks mainly. I dont think white girls can take it Wink if you catch my drift. If the sh*t ever hit the fan I have a better chance winning a courtcase with a black/spanish chick then making national coverage with a white chick.

Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Yall still ain't making a comeback though.

Im in season wherever I go..no need for a comeback

Edited by SupaFresh208 - October 21 2007 at 1:03am
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Yall still ain't making a comeback though.

Hmmmmm is someone in denial LOL

Edited by Sleepy B - October 21 2007 at 1:02am
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:08am

mixed = had 2 make the drink better wit something else

regular= all natural baby lmaoo wtf
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:14am
I'm a personally make sure yall dark skin n****s don't never come back in style. White Ranger.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:17am
LMAO Its 2 late Willie. We already started da takeova. Remember"Once u go black........well u kno da rest LOL"
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:18am
And then I'll take em out from under yall noses. "Once you go yella you ain't never heading back. We locked that p***y up with them duralast chains."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:18am
lmaoo..
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:20am
"once u yella... dont go to prison..or else its sorry fa ur booty hole fella"

no homo to the 10th power
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:22am
Once you go yella we ain't never going to jail. We light bright and two shades from white.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:23am
lmaoooo
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 1:26am
Lol I keep a variety of females in my company I keep black/hispanic girls in NY/NJ/CT, I keep black/hispanic/Asian girls in Cali, I keep black girls down south, and over here in Boston I just have white girls notice the pattern?

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic