Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for tips for healthy hair and growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gothickisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gothickisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for tips for healthy hair and growth
    Posted: October 24 2007 at 9:54am
hey everyone

im new on here and i need help!!!

i am looking for information on shampoos i can use to help my hair grow a bit quicker and look healthier thant i can buy in teh shop and not online

can you help me please

Edited by gothickisa - October 24 2007 at 10:00am
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 9:55am
I think a regular trim is necessary for the healthy hair growth. Do u get ur hair trimmed regularly or not?
rockysharon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockysharon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2012 at 3:58am
Due to hormonal disorder the growth of the hair stop and the hair start falling, so a proper care should be taken by getting necessary vitamins, protein which will stop the hair from falling and increase the strength of the hair.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 04 2012 at 1:10pm
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 7:57am
Excercise increases the blood flow through the body and that helps in stimulation of the scalp.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic