Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anne Hathaway - Short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anne Hathaway - Short
    Posted: October 25 2007 at 2:01am
For proof, go to:

http://www.annie-hathaway.com/

and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Anne Hathaway.  Boy, she's a peach.  But this cut.  Ho boy.  Doesn't do much for her, I'm afraid.  And I like short hair. 

Maybe she just had a couple of bad days.  You be the judge.

Edited by Ononotdon - October 25 2007 at 3:39am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 10:56am
Scary--almost as scary as the boyfriend Rafaello!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 11:07am
It looks good in the movie shots, bad in the candids. 

She is not one I ever really expected to go short.  I also like short hair but she really rocks the long looks.  I loved her bangs back in the devil wears prada days. 

She's one of those "beautiful, not cute" girls who do really well when dressed up and their long locks flowing, but when you see her not fixed she has nothing too special.  My hunch is that short hair won't work for her long term.

As usual I hope she keeps it short and experiments for a while since she's already chopped it anyway.  Nothing annoys me like a girl who decides to take the plunge, gets a crappy haircut, then immediately grows it out.  Try around, find a look that really works for you and then grow it out if you want to...
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 11:11am
I'm not sure she really went short.  I saw some candids from www.annehathawayfan.com from October 13, and her hair was down past her shoulders, but with wigs and extensions being so prevalent, you never know.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 10:57pm

I really wasn't too impressed by the cigarette in her hand either. Sort of goes against the image she's created. Not quite as bad as seeing the Olsen twins smoking, but it's not far behind that.

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 3:02am
I dont know kramer,didnt you see her in Brokeback mountain?
She certainly didnt seem inocent in that movie.Maybe the cigarette was just part of the character.She cant play inocent roles forever.

About the cut...doesnt look too bad,but I did like her with the longer locks too.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 9:18am
I like Anne, but she is not an innocent girl.. Have you seen the film HAVOC?
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 11:49am
I really hope she didn't go short.  I think she is gorgeous but the short hair really does nothing for her.  
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 9:06am
are you sure about it the pics show ya nothing is there any more evidence to show it has been cut
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 7:55pm
She's moving a little too quickly in these shots but I'd have to say that it's been cut.  Still looking for better pictures.

Special thanks to Billyba for posting these on his site which you can find here

HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 10:06pm
If she did cut it I think it does not do much for her.

Edited by Mike46019 - November 18 2007 at 10:24pm
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 1:19am
Hawg, I think the pictures you posted are conclusive.  Her new cut looks much more flattering than the others I've seen.

Her boyfriend sure looks like a scumbag.
hairtalk101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairtalk101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 11:40am
Hi!

I new here. But can't help it. I love talking about celebrity hair and I really like Anne; however, I like her with longer hair, short hair does not work for here much like Winona Ryder in "Reality Bites" and Rachel Leigh Cook in "She's All That" Wink
Thanks,

hairtalk101
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 4:05pm
     WHY??? I don't get it. Some women should NEVER cut their hair, and Anne is one, IMO. Confused Bob
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 4:21pm

wow... what a new and interesting opinion!

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

WHY??? I don't get it. Some women should NEVER cut their hair, and Anne is one, IMO. Confused Bob

Why you ask?  Well in response, I have a question for you Bob...

Does Ms. Hathaway have a say in this?  What if she WANTED to cut her hair?  What if she never had short hair before and wanted to see what it looked like?

Does the person whose head the hair in question is attached to get a vote here?
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 6:13pm
everyone on these forums take it all to seriously relax and maybe we can all try to enjoy it better

plus i think change is good
billyba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 11:34am
Some new candids of Anne...

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 11:53am
I still feel it don't do anything for her.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 7:52pm
Have been waiting on this one to see if anything changes but at this point I have to say this was a "push".  Doesn't help - doesn't hurt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic