Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FREE big lot of Plastikhaar, Prohair, thermo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE big lot of Plastikhaar, Prohair, thermo
    Posted: October 30 2007 at 4:25pm
I am cleaning out my hair closet and I am giving away a bunch of Plastikhaar, Prohair, and two packages of Elite Thermofibre.

I don't use this myself or on my clients anymore so I'm either going to throw it all away or give it away.

I would prefer that someone just take the whole lot.  It's a few funky colors, lots of Plastik Haar Mahogany, some blonds, and a few reds.

I'm am giving it away FREE.  The peson would have to pay for shipping and since this bunch probably weighs at least 5 pounds, the shipping might be a little high, but it's well worth it for getting literally HUNDREDS of dollars of free synth hair.

I took a few pictures of the hair loose and laid out on my floor.  I couldn't fit all of it in one picture, so the whole lot consist of what you see in the three photos.

PM me if you're interested.

witchypoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote witchypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 12:49pm
Still have it?If so I would love to try this typw of hair. The colors you show are not really that popular with my customers but they would be great for a kids "beauty shop" party. Sometimes I do that when me 12 year old has a slumber  party.  I could paypal you or send a check. PM Me thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic