FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

f**kING RASCALS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: f**kING RASCALS
    Posted: October 31 2007 at 9:59pm
lol@ your "Baby Boy" mentality.^

But that's messed up Gyvll

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 9:45pm
If it had been me I would have gotten some of the goons and whipped them n****s with my belt.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 9:26pm
lol damn thats messed up. Did you at least get alot of candy???
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 8:26pm
wtf kids crazy these days when I got back to my apartment my car was f*cked up with eggs I was pissedAngry sorry about that problem
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 7:47pm
So i just got out of class and me and my cousin are walking down the street to get back to dorm.Until my cousin noticed this car was slowing down as it came closer and closer to us.These little 15-17 year old twits open the window and all we heard was a sound of a automatic. We jumped into the woods like it was some kind of movie.It turns out my cousin was hit 6 times on the ribs by a BB gun.I was hit once on the ass (of all places).

I'm still outside of the street with my laptop wireless.Waiting for these rascals.This sh*t is gone scar.(Halloween is taken to far)
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic