Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cost effective extension hair? (at least 22" long)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cost effective extension hair? (at least 22" long)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cost effective extension hair? (at least 22" long)
    Posted: November 01 2007 at 11:52pm
Hi guys

Havent posted in this forum for quite some time! Im looking for extension hair at least 22" long in a dark brown either straight or bodywave. Is bohyme still considered good hair? are there any other brands/stockists worth looking at?

Thanks heaps =)
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 8:47am
I think if I was gonna wear dark hair I would go for the virgin asian that Amm sells, without an hesitation... especially if you like straight look
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 2:06pm
Hi. Yes, Bohyme is still considered to be good hair. Sherrie sells it on http://www.hairextensions101.com/main/index.php?&vmcchk=1. You may also want to try cali-kristin's hair on http://yourhairshop.com/. amm's has a good reputation concerning her hair but there have been a few complaints about her customer service specifically of her not answering her customers emails.
ALL EYES ON ME
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 3:20pm
Thanks for your replies :) Kristins d-lux looks good and its so cheap at the moment!

Has anyone tried to colour the d-lux hair? id be using a semi-permanent dark brown (3) redken colour.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 11:00pm
I haven't tried coloring the d-lux, but I'm sure it would be fine to do it using a semi-permanent  color.  Semi's don't lift natural pigment so they don't have ammonia or high peroxide, and those are the things that can cause damage in hair.
BlueDove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2007 at 2:21pm
I'm new to this, have you try the website:
www.maxtrand.com

Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2007 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Ms.Honey Ms.Honey wrote:

Hi. Yes, Bohyme is still considered to be good hair. Sherrie sells it on http://www.hairextensions101.com/main/index.php?&vmcchk=1. You may also want to try cali-kristin's hair on http://yourhairshop.com/. amm's has a good reputation concerning her hair but there have been a few complaints about her customer service specifically of her not answering her customers emails.

yes Im still waiting for her to reply to me months after I sent the first one

its been I think 3 times I would have purchased off her that I went elsewhere because she didnt reply - makes you wonder why people bother advertising and coming to forums like this if they are going to turn away business anyway...
www.boozehag.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic