Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for keratin replacement bonds r/o

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mrsnj20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsnj20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for keratin replacement bonds r/o
    Posted: November 03 2007 at 10:52pm
I need to re-tip my hair extensions so I can reinstall them. Should I use granules or a glue gun? and where is a good place to get them?

Thanks
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2007 at 4:27pm
Do you have a fusion iron?
^..^
mrsnj20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsnj20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2007 at 10:16pm
Yes I have a fusion iron
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2007 at 5:03pm
I can send you some keratin granules if you want (if you're in the US) , I have a ton...
or...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Keratin-Glue-Granules-Fusion-Hair-Extensions_W0QQitemZ130171552569QQihZ003QQcategoryZ60188QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
^..^
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 6:20am
Hey Poose, you having good luck with the keratin you've been using?? Which one are you using?  Have you tried the LL4U keratin pellets??

Always in search of the holy grail -
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 7:52pm
I am using the shrinkies.com ones right now, I could send you some if you'd like to try them out and see if you like them?
^..^
mrsnj20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsnj20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 8:20pm
How are the shrinkies.com ones working for you? How long have yours stayed in? thanks
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2007 at 11:29am
Hey Poose, yeah, I think I liked Amm's fusion. I'll PM you. THANKS! - Fina
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2007 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by mrsnj20 mrsnj20 wrote:

How are the shrinkies.com ones working for you? How long have yours stayed in? thanks

Uh, well, I like them, I don't understand the "staying in" question...
I have left them in for 3 months before with Mirco links and had to re-tip them, but that is normal, i think...

I can't really compare them to other chips, but they sure do what I need them to!

OH! Are you thinking about U tipped hair??? Confused

Edited by Poose - November 09 2007 at 4:07pm
^..^
mrsnj20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsnj20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 8:44pm
Yes, I meant u-tipped hair....Thanks though
beautyhair365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyhair365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2008 at 10:24pm
we can supply all kinds of hair extension,hair wig,toupee.pls contact us via email.our email is beautyhair365@hotmail.com
we look forward to receing your enquiry
thank you
make friends all over the world
ManeFactory.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManeFactory.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:24am
Visit www.ManeFactory.com. We have a huge selection of Fusion products including many choices or replacement keratin bonds.
East View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote East Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:56am

AmeriEast International LLC is located in South Carolina U.S.A and sells the Pre bonded hair extensions & accessories. Please check out our website ( www.hetuwig.com ) for more information.  We will guarantee to have the best service for you and provide you with quality hair products and most competitive prices.

http://stores.ebay.com/AmeriEast-Hair-and-Beauty-Supplies

ManeFactory.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManeFactory.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:39am
The Mane Factory has a huge selection of Fusion Products, Keratin Bonds...and Superior Russian Hair in Many colors (IN STOCK)

Enter 10OFF during checkout to get an additional 10% off your entire purchase!
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:04pm
any updates on i or u tipped hair?  i am interested in getting this technique done but have many, many questions.  can someone with experience pm me?
thanks.
if only you knew how much he has done for me...............
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic