Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone live in the Sacramento area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SUMMERlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUMMERlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone live in the Sacramento area?
    Posted: November 05 2007 at 10:10pm
I need about 800 dollars to get hairlocs done at sofie sofie salon.

its a new place and they really need buisness, and they said for every person that comes in saying that I referred them will get $20 off their appointment and I will get some money put into my hair locs.

so please, if you live near el dorado hills in northern california
please go get a cut, color, or extensions done and say summer hall referred you.
you'll get 20 dollars off and you will help me :)
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 11:12pm
I live in Shingle Springs which is about 8 miles up the road from El Dorado Hills.  I do hair extensions in my salon, and I offer just about every method on the market.  I also wear extensions myself. 

My prices are very reasonable, probably more reasonable than what you'd pay in posh El Dorado Hills and I have 16 years experience doing extensions.

But good luck to you, and if you have any problems, don't hestitate to give me a call!
SUMMERlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUMMERlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 11:35pm
really? i've been to shingle springs no way!
would you let me know your prices?

if you could let me know that'd be great, and if i'm interested i'll look up your salon.
i'm open to any method that doesn't involve wefts or glue.
soo..hairlocs or micro ring thingys.
and i only want half a head.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic