Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Developlus Line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GoldenGrrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldenGrrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Developlus Line?
    Posted: November 10 2007 at 2:35pm
I recently read some good info. on Developlus' Satin Color line.  They claim it's long-lasting because the molecules are smaller, among an handful of other reasons, and can be permenant or semi, all you need to do is use a different Developlus developer.

Any thoughts?  I'm a newbie here, so I have no clue.  Embarrassed
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2007 at 11:19pm
No matter what color fades. 

Rebekah
Check out My Hobby Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5372710
GoldenGrrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldenGrrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2007 at 12:02am
Yeah..I'm guessing it's pretty much just a marketing thing.  They all tend to claim to be long-lasting and gentle on hair, but we know the real deal.
PerfectBrunette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBrunette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 8:04pm
I used satin hair color recently but only to do a strand test. I tried the light golden brown but wasn't impressed. Yes, my hair was still soft afterwards but I didn't like the color (didn't look golden enough to me ). One tube of color costs about 9 bucks and you have to buy their special developer (although the tube holds 3 oz and it mixes with developer in a 1 to 2 ratio making it ideal for long hair). You have to use it with their special developer too so it can be expensive. Another plus is that you can buy the semi-perm developer and test the color out for a month before making the plunge. The color can be both permanent or semi-permanent depending on the type of satin developer you use with it. I've never tried the other developlus brands though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic