Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amerie wears weave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kathyblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathyblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amerie wears weave
    Posted: November 11 2007 at 3:00pm

I dont think there's anything wrong with wearing weave , Beyonce , Ciara and Rihanna wear weave along with many other women. But I have a feeling that Amerie's real hair is nowhere near waist length. I sometimes see her sporting WL than another time it will be MBL and other times it's in between APL and BSL curled.

When she first came into the scene her hair looked relaxed , now it's looks more like her asian backround. Here's 3 links you decide for yourself:

MY mother bids me bind my hair
With bands of rosy hue,
Tie up my sleeves with ribbons rare,
And lace my bodice blue.

http://public.fotki.com/kathyblack/
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 8:58pm

its obvious in the 3rd picture. i can tell where her real hair stops easily

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 8:58pm
the 1st 2 pics r real hair though
kathyblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathyblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 11:04pm
Thanx for the comments. I know she is capable of growing her hair long, I guess it was for performance purposes than she may have realised its convenience. So, she kept at it^_^

MY mother bids me bind my hair
With bands of rosy hue,
Tie up my sleeves with ribbons rare,
And lace my bodice blue.

http://public.fotki.com/kathyblack/
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 4:26pm
I agree. The first two pics look like her real hair and the last one appears to be weave. Either way though, she is a beautiful girl and i love her hair, voice and personality.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 6:15pm
I think she may wear some tracks in for fullness and length but I think her real hair is beyond APL...Her MBL lenght is actually my goal unstretched :-)
Hair album
pw:Romeo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic