Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NICE GUYZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mak_em_c_sicc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mak_em_c_sicc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NICE GUYZ
    Posted: November 11 2007 at 4:22pm

how come nice guyz..lik myself..finish last..n da thugs n shiii alwayz get all the booty..lol

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 4:24pm
Not in the end. When you get older nice guys always win because when you are sneaky nobody will know
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
mak_em_c_sicc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mak_em_c_sicc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 4:42pm
^lol..i see^..imma remember dat..haha
we brush all day..wave all night.dis is tha life of a..tha life of a.........waver..lol
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 11:21am
Thats not true I'm a nice guy I just know when to pull out the a$$hole card if I need to because I know how to work the system and I have a few female friends that look really good and I get them to to play along with me at certain places to "boost" my value and make me look more appetizing it's a tactic that I call "baiting" lol. You get better and classier females as a nice guy, and as a thug you might be more likely to get the dingy hoodrats or good chicks that have a "fetish" for a bad guy.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - November 19 2007 at 11:22am

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 7:00pm
lol true. But it comes with experience the "bad boy" will come out
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 8:33pm
Yeah it's all about balance and knowing when to flip that switch.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 2:08am
I'll put it like this. Nice guys finish first. Women look for a father in their men and men look for a freak. Women want a solid hand behind them to guide their every action, I don't want to here any of that well my girl aint like that ish you a bitch, and men want someone to guide. Now sometimes its the reverse but thats the general guideline. Now them "nice dudes" that your referring to are the type to be calling her ass 3 times a day and doing all that lovey dovey sh*t. Thats not a nice guy thats a bitch. Them bad dudes are the dudes that beat them verbally and physically and eventually they leave them emotionally crippled and no longer the same and hook up with those bitchs that do the three time a day calls and sh*t. So bitchs finish last
nice guys finish first.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 12:10pm
DA f**k DID U JUST DISS NICE GUYS & MEAN GUYS @ DA SAME DAMN TYME??!!!??
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 5:19pm
Yessir!!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 7:14am
You can abuse the rules, because what they see in bad guys is confidence.  If u can play that confidence off n be nice then u good.  u jus cant be a p***y.  girls dont need a p***y, dey already got one
http://myspace.com/christianh

hurrikanehed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ChristianTN8IS ChristianTN8IS wrote:

You can abuse the rules, because what they see in bad guys is confidence.  If u can play that confidence off n be nice then u good.  u jus cant be a p***y.  girls dont need a p***y, dey already got one
  NAWW MAN YU KILLIN ME bout they already got a p***y LOLLOLLOL das funny sh*t
but word bring it to a serious level i used to get pissed cuz im 1 of them nice guys, and girls always used to run with the thugz, like im one of them guys that girls can talk to feel comfortable aroun and sh*t, girls always sayn how im like they best guy friend (meanwhile im thinkin hell i want more than that) but in the end they'd always turn to them thugz...but i unno this year start and they all over me, its in part i kno due to my confidence level risin but still it aint where it needs to be i still fall back in my shell at times...all im sayn is with confidence yu'll realise that yu dnt exactly finish last yu get gyals dat are serious aint just on sum phase theyre more level-headed once they realise the "bad guys" is a waste of time
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 6:24pm
Yea that S**t always happens to me and I hate it lol. So anyone got tips on how to play the confidence off and be nice at the same time?
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 11:30pm
Yeah, have charisma and know how to make people laugh and smile.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
relentless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relentless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 11:42am
question for you nice guys..... what do you consider being nice?
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2008 at 1:04pm

I don't believe that all nice guys or "good guys" finish last..I have this convo with my bestfriend all the time, he's a good guy or nice guy however you wanna put it..He's had girls tell him that "he's too nice" and thats the reason they don't want to date him. Confused And there are others who don't appreciate it because he isn't a pushover, doesn't kiss the ground they walk on or let them have their way.

There are females out there who appreciate the good guy and those who don't make it hard for us good girls who do.

I know there are plenty of females who talk about wanting a good man and when they have him they don't appreciate him and the things he does, why I don't know, its like they all have an expectation to be mistreated/done wrong in some way or the playa/thug type has been glamorized I don't kno, you gotta ask them...

Now to me the good guy isn't spineless nor a pushover, he's strong and confident like them 'thug' types, but he's respectful, faithful, doesn't front to be anything he isn't basically knows who he is and what he wants and doesn't mind doing things for his girl or shows he cares..some people have referred to them as being the "marriage type"

I've been in convos with guys, good guys, who were considering changing their ways and become the bad guy and I tell them "Nooo" because I respect that about them and to me good guys are hard ta find. And that there are females out there who are capable of loving and appreciating them for who they are.

In the end I believe the good guy finishes 1st...those misguided females may one day want to settle down, get married and all that, get their minds right and would go looking for the good guy, the one who they've probably been overlooking/mistreated whatever the case may be.

But I could be wrong..maybe I'm biased because I'm a good girl who appreciates the good guys. And my bestfriend is a good guy and I love him to death. And maybe there is a difference between good and nice?

I seen tha topic and couldn't resist...
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 1:14pm
^^^I'm very nice it's in my blood that jamaican hospitality, but I know how and when to fill it up with heat though so I manage to balance it out so they can get to see the real me.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic