Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kanye West Mother..........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kanye West Mother..........
    Posted: November 18 2007 at 8:49pm
damn, thats sad, ferreal, R.I.P Mrs. West, its really stupid how she died though, why would she get surgery that she doesn't need? it all could have been prevented 
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 11:38am
damn thats very sad I heard about it 
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Whats even sadder is the way she died...she died of a tummy tuck and breast implants. See now thats the media right there, if Kanye wasent famous and wasent always in the public eye she would be a regular 58 year old woman. The pressure that society puts on people who are in the public eye...just look at Star Jones prime example.
Agreed
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I (king cash) f**ks only the finest tranny bitches :-P

Shocked Cash you my dude 4 life and all but what the f**k is up with that fam....as long as you happy fam....get them trannys LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 12:55pm
it was...supa's just a false fact postin loozer with inferior waves  :-P

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 9:16pm
I thought it was breast reduction
myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2007 at 10:38pm
Whats even sadder is the way she died...she died of a tummy tuck and breast implants. See now thats the media right there, if Kanye wasent famous and wasent always in the public eye she would be a regular 58 year old woman. The pressure that society puts on people who are in the public eye...just look at Star Jones prime example.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2007 at 1:48am
Unhappy
Personal Record: 6-0!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 11:04pm
damn thats sad. She played a big role in his life
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 9:51pm
Died......R.I.P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic