Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Madonna Almost Had Tupac's Child?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madonna Almost Had Tupac's Child?
    Posted: November 12 2007 at 8:00pm

Madonna Almost Had Tupac's Child?

Madonna wanted Tupac's child? Sounds unlikely right? Well, it is rumored that almost happened.

According to the New York Daily News, in an upcoming unauthorized bio, titled Madonna: Like an Icon, author Lucy O'Brien alleges that Tupac was one of the many men, at the time, that Madonna considered having a child with.

In the book, an alleged relationship Madonna had with the late rapper Tupac Shakur, a year before his murder in 1996, almost could have resulted in a child. According to O'Brien, Madonna "desperately wanted children and had various relationships with unlikely men."

Read more: http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/10/3347/

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 9:45am
Lol Anomis any comments?

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 11:44am
ClawD!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Naaaaaw, that's artificial insimination, she was dreamin, bout the body,
He never sexed her
and when he was locked up she reportedly planned a visit, so Pac could get extra privys BUT she never made it.
End of Discussion...., period. Lol
I already know coz I astroprojected, and he talk to me. He's denying the whole thing.afro

Edited by Anomis - November 22 2007 at 1:47pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 6:24pm
I'd have smashed in 1995. Hell I'd smash now. Pac was a very righteous man so it only makes sense he'd have gotten down righteously.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 12:44pm
lmao
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

ClawD!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Naaaaaw, that's artificial insimination, she was dreamin, bout the body,
He never sexed her
and when he was locked up she reportedly planned a visit, so Pac could get extra privys BUT she never made it.
End of Discussion...., period. Lol
I already know coz I astroprojected, and he talk to me. He's denying the whole thing.afro

Lol @ Pac being abstract.LOL

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 5:40pm
4 realWink
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 11:12am
We all know about Madonna back in the day she was a skeezer for real.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 5:08am
She is a woman who did some firsts and got famous for it, her videos were risque (spelling), but yeah she did who she wanted as well as what she wanted., LOL calling her a skeez would probably get her churnin'
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 7:14am
Lol you spelled it right , and remember watching TV back in 1989 and my jaw dropped when I saw her video on TV my Mom changed the channel on me Cry lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 11:32pm
diabloThat devil worship, mess.
"Good job mom, good job"!!!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:07am
Lol I was like why you change the channel it was a rather interesting music video lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic