Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cam'ron Breaks His Silence On His Disappearance!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cam'ron Breaks His Silence On His Disappearance!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cam'ron Breaks His Silence On His Disappearance!
    Posted: November 12 2007 at 8:02pm

Cam'ron Breaks His Silence; Speaks On His Disappearance

It's not secret that Cam'ron has been M.I.A. for months, and everyone from hip-hop fans to industry folk and even the Dipset family themselves didn't know where the rapper was.

But now, in an exclusive interview with Hot 97's gossip queen, Miss Info, Cam'ron has broken his silence.

As most remember, the last time anyone really heard anything from Killa was when he posted the infamous YouTube clip from his "vacation" home directed toward 50. Then, clips of Cam began to surface of a rogue paparazzi catching him around Jersey.

Despite speculation, Cam had an unexpected family emergency to attend to, resulting in his disappearance. Specifically, his mother was sick.

According to Miss Info, Cam's mom suffered a number of strokes that left her paralyzed on her left side, so the Dipset general moved her to Florida, set up her rehabilitation and therapy, and kept an eye on her: "I told her, you not dying on my watch," he's quoted as saying.

To find out more, read more online: http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/11/3352/

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 6:21pm
One Love!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic