FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SUPA: WHY ME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SUPA: WHY ME
    Posted: November 12 2007 at 10:50pm
Im gonna cut to the chase no intro for this sh*t...My brother came up to my school to visit and get sh*tfaced (mind you he's 30) so I showed him around and let him borrow my car for the weekend 03 impala.

I went to work after school like normal and on my lunchbreak my brothers wife calls me and tells me that my brother got into a car accident and died...totalled my car. I was all f**ked up after that...I left work 2hours early and waited for the bus. It was raining at the bus stop when all of a sudden dudes in a black escalade start shooting at someone at the bus stop then drove off. Fortunately know one got hit.

I wish I can say that was the end of a long day but the nightmare didnt end there. The bus finally comes like 10minutes late and about 15minutes down the road someone shot the bus and the bus driver stops and pulls the f**k over. We all hit the floor and was like keep f**king driving. She said its protocall for her to pull over and call the cops and wait for back-up.

The cops didn't come until about 10minutes later and interrogated everyone....There's more to this story but thats all Im saying for now. 

This happened the night before Halloween.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 4:18pm
damn.. man.. lost ur brother,ur car,got shot at at different occasions wtf... damn.. and my condolences man
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 4:22pm
Sounds like that Jay song: Lost Ones.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 5:01pm

man I hate that for u. Ain't much anyone can say to u to make you feel better. Just remember that this: sad can be motivation for a life of glory. Life is life, u can't do anything about the things u can't control. Ur brother is one of those things you couldn't control.  Condolences man. I'll pray for u and ur fam, real talk...

KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 7:09pm
Wow, that has got to be the worst day I could ever imagine. Mad respect for being able to talk about it cuz I wouldn't be able to. Hope the best happens for ya.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 4:26am
Damn sorry to hear about your brother dyin. But you also got shot at, car totaled I guess when it rains it really does pour.

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 7:40am
I'm sorry about your brother fam. God bless

Edited by King Cash - November 14 2007 at 12:51pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 5:44pm
Dang I'm real sorry about your brother hope you the best
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Personal Record: 6-0!
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 1:33pm
Praying for u man.
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 3:33pm
yea sorry to hear about ur brother man, stay strong and may god bless.  by the way where do u go to school at because people shooting at the bus makes it seem like you were in a ruff neighborhood.
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 10:56am
I'm sorry to hear that.Stay strong and keep your head up theres always a light at the end of a dark tunnel.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic