FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox vs PS3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox vs PS3
    Posted: November 14 2007 at 8:11pm
Which is better in your opinion. Please let me know because i'm debating on which one i'm gonna get.

I'm kinda leaning towards a 360 because i'm a Halo fan, but let me know which one you prefer because of your experience with it or from what you've heard

Thanx in advance

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 8:16pm
PS3 is better, and has way more of a future than xbox.
Plus a PS3 has an internet browser thats way beta than the psp browser cuz u can watch videos such as on youtube.Xbox doesn't have that. So its basically also a computer and has beter graphics than 360.
Personal Record: 6-0!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 9:05pm
I prefer the 360 but I haven't really had a lot of hands on time with the PS3, I'm still playing on a PS2.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 11:09pm
what you like the most...? First person shooters or japan- RPG's...? thats what did it for me... im a xbox360 man.. besides ps3 controller is too small for my hands...
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 12:21am
I love first person shooters (Halo 3, call of duty 4, etc) and street racing games. I've made up my mind that i'm gonna get a 360. Thanx people

KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 4:48pm
360 = Best online experience possible and great shooters
Ps3 = Rpg games and NO good exclusives.

PS3 should have never been released.
@Jaysole, How could you say that PS3's graphics are better than 360? The only game with better graphics were worked on for months longer than the 360 version.
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2007 at 7:36pm
halo is st8 crack online...............omg get tha 360
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 4:38am
When i get it, i look forward to whoopin ya'll @$$ online!  :-P

KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 5:52am
Post ya gamertag in the gamertag thread in the gaming section.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 12:51pm

aight but i won't have it til a few more weeks

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 11:15pm
I like both systems but i prefer the ps3 because u get more for ur money and it just is a better built system.  The 360  has a lot of good games for now and the best online service but 2008 is when the ps3 will really shine and probally surpass the 360.  The bad thing about the 360 is that it has a lot of hardware problems and microsoft likes to charge u for every little thing. If u buy the 360 get a in store warranty so if it does break u wont have to deal with sending it back to microsoft and waiting a month to get it back.  By the way i got a ps3 a few weeks ago and i am very happy with my purchase.   I also have call of duty 4 and looks great and is a fun and very good game.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 12:59pm
I just played my boy's Call of duty 4 online last night (on 360) and i'm hooked!

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2007 at 3:24pm
yeah call of duty 4 is pretty fun online and it is really good on both systems

Edited by meech313 - November 17 2007 at 3:25pm
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 8:54pm
PS3 over the xobox360 deff. The ps3 has much better graphics than the xbox360. Plus will have much more better games as the developers get used to the software. It also has a much better future like Jaysole said, the PS3 will be a very very active system that is well worth your money. The xbox360 is aite, the only reason why people buy it was because of Halo and Gears of War, that is the only reason. Plus u gotta pay like 50$ a month to play online? FU*K that. I'd rather stick with a better system, that charges nothing for online play, and that system is the ps3.

P.S. ( U can't argue that the xbox360 has better graphics then the ps3, the ps3 came out a year later, and the developers are getting use to the software, while xbox360 has been out way long and the developers have already done all they can with the graphics. Just like i said, the PS3 has a bright future)
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by C-fiftie C-fiftie wrote:

PS3 over the xobox360 deff. The ps3 has much better graphics than the xbox360. Plus will have much more better games as the developers get used to the software. It also has a much better future like Jaysole said, the PS3 will be a very very active system that is well worth your money. The xbox360 is aite, the only reason why people buy it was because of Halo and Gears of War, that is the only reason. Plus u gotta pay like 50$ a month to play online? FU*K that. I'd rather stick with a better system, that charges nothing for online play, and that system is the ps3.P.S. ( U can't argue that the xbox360 has better graphics then the ps3, the ps3 came out a year later, and the developers are getting use to the software, while xbox360 has been out way long and the developers have already done all they can with the graphics. Just like i said, the PS3 has a bright future)

God im happy im not a fanboy... And how do you know developers have reached their Max with the xbox360? are you a developer? Dont answer that..ignorants is bliss

The only way I would accept this type of blind royalty is if Sony Is paying you.. R. they? Lets keep the cheesy biased fanboy opionions to the gaming forums.

And if you want to get technical the PS3 graphics GPU is a striped down 7800GTX and the xbox360 GPU is stripped down 1950xtx/2900xt hybird both are outdated hardware by PC standards now.. Dont expect the graphics to touch that of the PC's 8800gtx....Wake up from the console dream...its far inferior to PC HARDWARE...

In order for any console game to rival the graphic quality of a PC you would need an HDTV and sit 6 - 8 feet from the screen to "hide" the bad Anti-Aliasing consoles are known for..

Edited by cedclark - November 18 2007 at 9:29pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 1:46am
Well i bought my Xbox 360 (with 20 gb) from a secure online store on ebay for $245. Its in great condition and is still on warranty but i'm wondering whay there are so many broken 360s out there. For instance, i've personally heard of 3 people with 360s and their system pops up with 3 red lights while not letting them play. And i've heard other stories like this online. What causes this and what can be done to prevent this from happening?

I'm actually thinking of saving up a little more money and buying my 360 new from store. Like i said b4 the online store on ebay has good systems but i don't wanna take the chance anymore

Again; what can i do to keep this happening to a new system? And have any of u had problems with ur 360?

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 8:55am
Originally posted by cedclark cedclark wrote:

Originally posted by C-fiftie C-fiftie wrote:

PS3 over the xobox360 deff. The ps3 has much better graphics than the xbox360. Plus will have much more better games as the developers get used to the software. It also has a much better future like Jaysole said, the PS3 will be a very very active system that is well worth your money. The xbox360 is aite, the only reason why people buy it was because of Halo and Gears of War, that is the only reason. Plus u gotta pay like 50$ a month to play online? FU*K that. I'd rather stick with a better system, that charges nothing for online play, and that system is the ps3.P.S. ( U can't argue that the xbox360 has better graphics then the ps3, the ps3 came out a year later, and the developers are getting use to the software, while xbox360 has been out way long and the developers have already done all they can with the graphics. Just like i said, the PS3 has a bright future)

God im happy im not a fanboy... And how do you know developers have reached their Max with the xbox360? are you a developer? Dont answer that..ignorants is bliss

The only way I would accept this type of blind royalty is if Sony Is paying you.. R. they? Lets keep the cheesy biased fanboy opionions to the gaming forums.

And if you want to get technical the PS3 graphics GPU is a striped down 7800GTX and the xbox360 GPU is stripped down 1950xtx/2900xt hybird both are outdated hardware by PC standards now.. Dont expect the graphics to touch that of the PC's 8800gtx....Wake up from the console dream...its far inferior to PC HARDWARE...

In order for any console game to rival the graphic quality of a PC you would need an HDTV and sit 6 - 8 feet from the screen to "hide" the bad Anti-Aliasing consoles are known for..

Lol Ced belongs in Gamespot's System Wars forum I'm about to copy and paste this shyt over there, and then I'm going to go over to allhip-hop.com and roast any clown who says Lil Wayne is the best MC alive brb.

Waves(2001-Present)
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Well i bought my Xbox 360 (with 20 gb) from a secure online store on ebay for $245. Its in great condition and is still on warranty but i'm wondering whay there are so many broken 360s out there. For instance, i've personally heard of 3 people with 360s and their system pops up with 3 red lights while not letting them play. And i've heard other stories like this online. What causes this and what can be done to prevent this from happening?

I'm actually thinking of saving up a little more money and buying my 360 new from store. Like i said b4 the online store on ebay has good systems but i don't wanna take the chance anymore

Again; what can i do to keep this happening to a new system? And have any of u had problems with ur 360?

Some of the cause is from faulty xbox360 and some is from poor care.... I had my xbox360 since launch and I havn't had a single problem with my xbox360. I keep it horz. and well ventilated. But im kind of hoping it breaks LOL so i can get an xbox elite.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 12:48pm
Thanx bruh

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 2:13pm
yeah I got me a ps3 and going to get a 360 tooooo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic